You Might Think

Located on the River Thames, London has been a major settlement for two millennia. The low-income borough of Lambeth has been largely taken over by London's mutant population and is now known as Mutant Town.

Re: You Might Think

Postby Shane Marsh » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:08 am

"Please note, for the record, that mutants also saved the Prime Minister. As for the true perpetrators pulling the strings, all I am at liberty to disclose," without sounding mental, "is that they have the capability to bend unfortunate mutants to their will and have an interest in destabilizing governments from within."
Shane Marsh
Student

High Concept: Grumpy Green Man
Aspect: Rich Kid
Aspect: Daddy Issues
Aspect: Faux Bad Boy

Postby Narrator » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:15 pm

That earns Shane a couple disbelieving stares before the crowd of journalists erupts into roughly a million questions. From what he can make out, mostly about who who those people are and why he's not telling them more.
Narrator
Site Admin

Postby Shane Marsh » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:55 pm

Good God, I have no bloody idea what I'm doing.

With a new grudging respect for his father's ability to convincingly say a whole lot of nothing, Shane said, "No further questions," and made his retreat.
Shane Marsh
Student

High Concept: Grumpy Green Man
Aspect: Rich Kid
Aspect: Daddy Issues
Aspect: Faux Bad Boy

Postby Narrator » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:18 pm

That, of course, doesn't stop the reporters from asking questions, but thankfully they don't follow Shane. Soon two X-Corp vans pulls up, agents from one of them heading for the crowd and the other looking for Will and Shane.
Narrator
Site Admin

Postby Will Stanton » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:55 pm

"Over here. I don't think I need a stretcher, though if someone could help me to the van, I'd appreciate it. Stat, and all that."
Will Stanton
Student

High Concept: Pillsbury Clayboy
Aspect: Needs to be Useful/Used
Aspect: Out of Place, Out of Time
Aspect: Unique Worldview
Aspect: Big Ball of Trauma
Aspect: Open-Hearted

Postby Narrator » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:02 pm

And so Shane and Will are helped onto the second van while the other group of X-Corp members i taking care of the crowd and the police.
Narrator
Site Admin

Previous

Topic attributes:

Return to London