Into the Arms of Night

Located on the River Thames, London has been a major settlement for two millennia. The low-income borough of Lambeth has been largely taken over by London's mutant population and is now known as Mutant Town.

Into the Arms of Night

Postby Wanda Johansson » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:28 pm

Wanda had checked Miriam's room and when she didn't find Miriam there, there was only one place Wanda could think to look. Concern for Miriam overrode her common sense and she caught a ride to London. Now she was standing outside Alessia's house in the late morning sun. She walks up to the door, knocking loudly.

After an inauspicious delay, the door is answered by Alessia's sister. "Can I help you?"

"Do you remember me from the nightclub a while back? Alessia brought my girlfriend and I to stay here."

The woman scrutinizes her, making Wanda somehow uncomfortable. "Yes, I remember you."

"My girlfriend, Miriam, has disappeared and I'm looking for her. Can I speak to Alessia? See if Miriam said anything to her?"

"Alessia is... indisposed at the moment. I'm afraid you'll have to come back." She moves to close the door dismissively.

"She's here, isn't she?" Wanda shoves past Alessia's sister, using her extra height and weight to some small advantage. "Mir..." She starts to call out, but suddenly her voice stops working as she feels Alessia's sister brush her fingers across her back in a gesture that feel strangely symbolic. With a sudden leap, the woman has her arm around Wanda's throat. She can feel strength that the woman shouldn't have as Wanda tries desperately to dislodge her. The blackness begins to creep in and Wanda sinks to her knees. Alessia's sister rides her to the ground, only removing her arm when Wanda's gone still.

A servant emerges as Alessia's sister straightens one of the small tables disturbed by the struggle. "Miss Bianca?"

She barely gives the servant a glance, "Call grandfather's steward. Tell him I have the weaver and I'll be bringing her over shortly. And then I'll be out of Alessia's shadow."

The servant nods, scurrying away. Bianca squats next to Wanda. "Your bitch of a girlfriend took what should have rightfully been mine. And now you get to pay for it." Bending down, she lifts Wanda by the shoulders, dragging her towards the rear exit of the house. "And someone straighten up the damn entryway."
Wanda Johansson

High Concept: Storm Druid
Aspect: Child of Earth
Aspect: A Butterfly Flaps Her Wings
Aspect: Putting Down Roots
Aspect: Wrapped In The Leash

Topic attributes:

Return to London