Fairy in a Bottle

The most advanced and well-equipped hospital and research center for mutant medicine in the world and home to a detention facility for prisoners with special detainment needs.

Re: Fairy in a Bottle

Postby Cailleach » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:28 am

When the 'guard' steps out of the elevator he's met with open hostility. At least until people take note of the bloodstains on his uniform and the key he's holding up. At that point it devolves into a wild scramble to be the first in line and soon the crowd of villains is set loose. Things very swiftly dissolve into bickering and in-fighting over what to do next, only few of the people here prone to listen to somebody else. Reach is getting a little traction, until he has to deal with the obnoxious brat that is Conduit and her body-guard the enormous humanoid shark.

Cailleach is one of the few people who is calm. Distracted. Wandering around aimlessly and talking to herself or anybody who cares to listen to her ramblings while her mind is stretched out beyond their cage and into the thoughts of warden and jailers above ground. "Little dogs above, follow orders, standing guard, but now I hold them in my heart..." she laughs to herself.
Cailleach

High Concept: Divine Hag
Aspect: Starlight Through Sea Water
Aspect: Made of Nightmares
Aspect: Hungry for the Wrong Things
Aspect: Reluctantly Human

Postby Hazard » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:31 pm

"Ah, Conduit," he said, stepping forward and offering the key, "Be a dear and unlock the rest of the collars. And clear that pesky virus from Thresher's hardware. We'll need his full strength."
Hazard

Postby Conduit » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:56 pm

"You can't tell me what to do!" she snaps back, although a keen eye would notice Thresher's cybernetics slowly powering up again.
Conduit

Postby Hazard » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:54 pm

He gave a mildly frustrated sigh and said, "Would you please unlock all the collars so we can get out of here faster. You want your revenge don't you?"
Hazard

Postby Conduit » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:54 am

"Maybe you want your revenge!" The perils of dealing with a psychopathic 14 year-old.

But the collars of the inmates around do begin powering down and unlocking. With the exception of two in the back, who suddenly find their colors glow red and detonate, splattering their heads across the floor.

"That's for being rude." she pouts.
Conduit

Postby Hazard » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:45 pm

Hazard fired a single shot at the ceiling to hush the crowd.

"I bet you're wondering just who I am? Well, I am he of the Todash darkness, the piercer of the veil, the... damnit, that blonde guy over there. Poor Mister... " he said, checking his nametag, "...ugh, Smith? Really? Poor Mister Smith is going to be very confused when he wakes up. "

"Aaanyway... no prison can hold me, yadda yadda yadda. Now who wants outta here!"
Hazard

Postby Reach » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:42 pm

"Buddy, I'll call you whatever you want if you throw open the gates for us poor unfortunate souls." Reach says with a grin, clapping his hand firmly on Hazard's shoulder.
Reach

Postby Thresher » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:53 pm

"Then let's go blow some shit up already!" Thresher boomed eagerly.
Thresher

Postby Hazard » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:07 pm

"Hey Red, we safe to go up? I don't want to become a Todash Pancake."
Hazard

Postby Cailleach » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:54 am

"The Warden is prepared to receive the Cailleach and her Court on the surface." she nods, rolling her shoulders into a hunch, fingers gnarling into crooked digits with jagged, dirty fingernails.
Cailleach

Postby Hazard » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:15 pm

"Then let's not keep the adoring masses waiting!" he grinned, stepping back into the elevator.
Hazard

Postby Cailleach » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:18 pm

As their merry band of murderers, monsters and misanthropes rides the elevator Cailleach suddenly turns her head, glancing up near the roof of the cabin with unfocused eyes. She doesn't move even as the cabin comes to a stop and the others begin to file out.

"Do forge on ahead without me. There's something I ought to see to..." she mutters distractedly as she wanders off down a side corridor.
Cailleach

Previous

Topic attributes:

Return to Muir Island