Chelmsford - Get The Jump On Them

Scenes taking place outside of London or Muir, but still on the Islands.

Chelmsford - Get The Jump On Them

Postby Erica Carlisle » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:45 pm

Erica doesn't turn around as the door to the club opens and closes. "We're not open. Come back later."

"Now, lover, is that any way to greet me."

Erica whirls around, eyes flashing with purple energy as she regards the man in the dark suit and bright red tie. "You! Who let you out of your hole?"

"Please. As if anything so trivial as that last banishing you did could hold me forever."

"You're still not welcome here. Get out!" She raises her hands threateningly, fingers already starting to begin complex motions.

The man chuckles, "I have some additional backing this time. A simple banishing isn't going to cut it."

"We'll see," she snarls, pushing her hands forward as magic ripples through the air to wrap around the man.

He studies his nails casually, looking around the club. "I really do like this place. It's got a certain... feel to it. And I must say I love the name. Still carrying a torch for her are you?" He waves a hand and the magic dissipates.

Her eyes widen, "Who?"

"The Grey Lords... among others. I did pick up a few things from you." He reaches over his shoulder, pulling a sword out of nowhere and eyeing the edge.

She gestures again and he deflects the blast with the blade, knocking into into a table which crumbles into dust. He advances on her and she launches fire at him, catching several more tables on fire. Within moments, the sprinkler system is set off and water begins pouring down. One spell finally connects, turning his head sideways. He slowly turns back to face her, lashing out with the blade lightning quick and knocking her to the floor. He steps forward and levels the blade at her throat. Her whole body freezes, not even a finger moving, "And now, Deirdre, we're going to have a nice long talk. And you're going to tell me everything..."
Erica Carlisle

Topic attributes:

Return to The British Isles