[Activity] Chelmsford - Euclid's Made To Play The Fool

Scenes taking place outside of London or Muir, but still on the Islands.

[Activity] Chelmsford - Euclid's Made To Play The Fool

Postby Wanda Johansson » Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:36 pm

"So I'm right, something is stirring," Wanda says to Erica, the slight reverberation of bass from the club's music on the edge of perception, even in Erica's office.

"Hard to say what though," Erica shrugs, "And really only your concern if it bothers your university. Territory, dear, you stake it out and only concern yourself with the things that brush up against it. The sooner you learn..."

"Everything brushes up against everything," Wanda interrupts, crossing her arms, "You know as well as anyone that I can't ignore that, especially with the beacon in my backyard."

Erica gestures placatingly, "Of course, of course. Forgive me for forgetting you're the 'big picture' type. *If* I hear anything, I'll try to pass it along. I have obligations, much like you." She pulls a small book out of her desk and passes it across the desk to Wanda, "A peace offering. The last thing I need is one of your kind cross with me."

Wanda eyes the book distrustfully before Erica sighs, "It's not going to bite. As I've said, I've no interest and nothing to gain from having you angry with me."

Wanda picks up the book, flipping through it for a moment before slipping it into her bag. "Fine. We'll call this tabled for now." She turns and strides out of the office and down into the VIP area. She tosses her bag into one of the booths and goes to stand at the railing, watching the people dance below her. Now, without her bag, she looks like she belongs, though she's obviously in a much more stormy mood than most of the people in the club.

((Open))
Wanda Johansson

High Concept: Storm Druid
Aspect: Child of Earth
Aspect: A Butterfly Flaps Her Wings
Aspect: Putting Down Roots
Aspect: Wrapped In The Leash

Topic attributes:

Return to The British Isles