If I Was a Master Thief

Scenes taking place outside of London or Muir, but still on the Islands.

Re: If I Was a Master Thief

Postby Miriam Bell » Wed May 17, 2017 11:41 pm

"Great... It's a like a tourists map to the most boring local folklore bullshit. Next up, the agricultural museum..." she mutters as she googles runes in search for a way to translate what she wrote down from the stone wall.
Miriam Bell
Student

High Concept: Sorrowful Telepath
Aspect: Powerful Enemies
Aspect: Structural Shadow

Postby Narrator » Wed May 17, 2017 11:47 pm

Most of what she readily finds is highly academic and Scandanavian in origin. A couple of the runes seem directly related to the concept of Yggdrasil, the world tree.
Narrator
Site Admin

Postby Miriam Bell » Thu May 18, 2017 12:03 am

For once Miriam actually recognizes one of the weirdo names, courtesy of actually looking into this stuff a tiny bit. Not that this causes it to make much more sense, but at least she can kind of follow why Erica might think these places are important. Important for what she's not entirely sure, but with how little she trusts Erica she can't imagine it's anything good. Overall she feels like she stumbled into more questions than she got answers, but she sure doesn't feel like asking Sam for help in protecting her girlfriend. That is if Wanda hasn't decided she was too much work to bother. Still, a bunch of weirdos got it into their head that they have it out for her because who knows what kind of nonsensical reasons they came up with and she feels, well, protective about Wanda. And she feels like she made absolutely no progress in actually doing so.

"Hey. You drive a bunch of people around Chelmsford, I bet, yes?" something suddenly dawns on her. "You pick up any shady looking guys taking home women who seem a little... out of it?"
Miriam Bell
Student

Postby Narrator » Thu May 18, 2017 12:10 am

"Nah. I'd report that kind of stuff if I saw it," the guy says, "Wouldn't want to have that on my conscience or my records. I know a few of the other Uber drivers in Chelmsford. I could ask."
Narrator
Site Admin

Postby Miriam Bell » Thu May 18, 2017 12:16 am

"That'd be great. Although they might not have come across as that obviously drugged. I've seen the guy, from a distance. Don't freak out now, but maybe you've seen him..." she says as she projects her memory of the creep hitting on Wanda into the driver's mind.
Miriam Bell
Student

Postby Narrator » Thu May 18, 2017 2:18 pm

To his credit, the guy doesn't slam on the brakes, but he does tap them, "What the hell? No, I haven't seen him."
Narrator
Site Admin

Postby Miriam Bell » Thu May 18, 2017 4:24 pm

"Sorry about that, had to at least try. If you could ask some of the other drivers, that'd be great."
Miriam Bell
Student

Postby Narrator » Thu May 18, 2017 4:25 pm

"I'll do what I can," he says, picking up speed again as they cruise back toward Chelmsford.
Narrator
Site Admin

Previous

Topic attributes:

Return to The British Isles