Undisclosed Location - When Your Plans Fall Through

Mainland Europe, North America, Genosha and the rest of the World.

Undisclosed Location - When Your Plans Fall Through

Postby Narrator » Fri May 10, 2019 6:30 pm

"You told me she would be dead!" The man rages at the unperturbed woman as she idly studies the back of her hand.

"I told you the odds were certainly good that the device would kill her, but the working was complicated and marrying technology to magic is messy at best. Those runes were intended for natural substances, not machine-made ones." She glares at him, causing him to take a step or two away, though his rage still remains.

"She knows now! And she's not like those 'heroes' she lives with. She'll kill the whole pack, including you, without batting an eye."

"Awww, scared of your mommy?" The woman mocks. "She's one wolf. You have a pack. And she won't risk her precious charge to go on a one-woman crusade. She's not the type. Killing the Child was always just the first step. You knew that." There was the sound of an argument from downstairs, "Now go corral your pack before they destroy this place. I don't want to lose my security deposit." She waves with a dismissive gesture and after a hard glare, the man spins on his heel and leaves the room. "Fucking fool can't see the big picture," she says, opening a small cabinet and looking at a carved box, slightly stained with blood. She pats the box, "We're still just on step one." The latch on the box rattles slightly as the box moves and then grows still.
Narrator
Site Admin

Topic attributes:

Return to The Rest of the World