[Teaser] Deals Within Deals

Mainland Europe, North America, Genosha and the rest of the World.

[Teaser] Deals Within Deals

Postby Narrator » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:55 pm

"Mister Martus has heard of your group's capabilities and he has empowered me to negotiate on his behalf," the well-dressed man says, passing a tablet over to the woman in leather. The woman glances at it and then passes it over her shoulder to her hooded companion.

"My group does not come cheap and we will have to determine whether what he asks is feasible," the woman in leather says as her hooded companion begins scrolling through something on the tablet, the occasional glint in the hood showing that her eyes were working rapidly.

"To be expected. Everyone stands to gain from this, as I believe you'll find in our proposal. My employer is aware of several potential additional acquisitions that you can make in the process and, if necessary, would be willing to broker buyers for those acquisitions if you cannot find your own."

"We have our own contacts, but the offer is..." The hooded woman taps her on her shoulder and leans down, whispering into her ear. The woman in leather nods. "My analyst sees no immediate red flags. We'll do some initial planning and get back with you."

"My employer sees no problem with that," he says, "he trusts to your discretion on this matter."

The woman in leather stands up, "Excellent. A target like this is not easily cracked, expect planning to take some time."

"All well-executed plans do," the man says, standing as well. "We look forward to working with you."

No handshake is exchanged as they go their separate ways.
Narrator
Site Admin

Topic attributes:

Return to The Rest of the World