Under My Skin...

Space and other Dimensions, whether within the realm of the mind or other, less-savory regions.

Under My Skin...

Postby Wyll Wyldclay » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:58 am

Continuing their whistling, Wyll Wyldclay made their way down through the levels of the house, deeper than most had a reason to go. This was deep down in the bowels, the very functional bits and bobs. Both the physical -- the wiring, structural supports, the plumbing -- and the more...esoteric aspects of the house's functionality were down here. Lines of runes and wards in languages obscure and forgotten, foul-smelling substances of dubious origin -- whatever the Society needed to protect itself was put into place here.

With nimbleness granted by experience, the Wyldclay weaved their way around the wards, careful to not disturb anything, as they walked their way down, down, down.
Wyll Wyldclay

Re: Under My Skin...

Postby Wyll Wyldclay » Mon May 06, 2024 8:02 am

It was, perhaps surprisingly, the more mundane parts of the infrastructure the Wyldclay was headed for, with the grin plastered to their face.

"Ah, good, I caught you. Hanging in there?" they asked, giggling to themselves.

One section of pipe lay on the ground, disconnected from the grander plumbing. In it's place was Will Stanton, his mouth stretched wide and fused to the pipe ahead of him, clay melding into the ceramic of the pipe almost imperceptibly. That would be bad enough, but the external mainline emerging from behind him left him dangling helplessly in midair, his muffled response to the Wyldclay further muffled by the sound of rushing water.

"Yes, yes, those are all very good points, but you never ask me about my day," the Wyldclay scoffed. "It's alright, I forgive you. I couldn't stay mad, anyway; I have had the most wonderful realization."
Wyll Wyldclay

Re: Under My Skin...

Postby Wyll Wyldclay » Mon May 13, 2024 9:26 am

The Wyldclay gripped the back of Will's head, tugging on his hair as he pulled the shifter free; an audible *pop* as the seal between his lips and the water pipe broke. Will sputtered and gasped a little bit, dramatically, but Wyll ignored that as they continued.

"Something happened, you know? Whatever it was that made you special and unique? It's back. And this time, I could feel it; an electric tingle from my head to my toes. You know what that means, right?"

Will opened his mouth to answer, but the Wyldclay quickly moved to pinch his lips shut with one hand, using their other arm to squeeze Will out and make sure he was fully emptied.

"It means it was working the whole time. Oh, we have so much to catch up on; so much to do from here on out! We'll have to work triple time to make up for lost time, but, well, we shall attack it with an enthusiasm hitherto unknown to mankind, won't we?" the Wyldclay grinned, patting Will on the back. "When we're done with each other, we'll be whole new men. Or something like that."
Wyll Wyldclay

Topic attributes:

Return to Elsewhere