[Event] Please Welcome Headmaster Lippincott!

Newsfeeds, E-Mails, story-important websites and anything that happens in Cyberspace.

[Event] Please Welcome Headmaster Lippincott!

Postby Narrator » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:34 pm

To: Students@xu.edu.uk

Students

Due to the disappearance of Headmistress Minamida, the Department of Education, as subject to the Further and Higher Education Act of 1992, has assigned a new headmaster to manage the university in her absence.

Ballinger Lippincott is a dedicated educator, a longtime public servant, and an outstanding advocate for Mutant rights on the governmental level. We are fortunate to have someone with his level of experience and esteem taking over the position.

In light of recent events, he'll be issuing some updated guidelines on safety and security for the students shortly after he takes office.
Narrator
Site Admin

Re: Please Welcome Headmaster Lippincott!

Postby Ballinger Lippincott » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:54 pm

TO: Students@xu.edu.uk

To all students;

I'm honored and humbled to be taking up the reigns of such an esteemed institution. Our students are the future of this sceptred isle; the ones who will lead us bravely and boldly into a new era of peace and prosperity. Being allowed to help guide you through your secondary education is a responsibility I take with the utmost seriousness. I hope that we will work together to help establish this university as the prime landing point for specially enhanced individuals, not just from the United Kingdom, but from the world at large.

Your previous headmistress, I am sad to say, did not always give you all the tools you needed to thrive and survive. Multiple students have been kidnapped, and the school has come under attack multiple times under her watch. Suffice it to say that my first priority is and always will be to keep everyone here safe from threats foreign and domestic. Protesters will not be allowed to violate your safety or your privacy. I want to assure each and every one of you that your well-being is first on my mind.

As such, we are implementing some new rules and policies which we hope will help foster a larger, stronger community here on campus, and keep everyone on the up and up. The complete list of rules will be handed out in an information packet later this week, but I shall summarize a few of the key ones here for you.
  • Students will be required to live on campus in the dormitories. If students are unable to do so, they may request a waiver from my office.
  • A campus-wide curfew of midnight shall be in place, in order to ensure that students are safe and sound. This shall not apply during weekends or university breaks, and waivers for temporary absences may be requested.
  • Access to the Point, the Danger Room, the Lighthouse and other sensitive areas will be restricted to students as part of their class activities; after-hours access must be specifically requested.
  • A Students Code of Conduct will be in place, so that we can all live up to the expectations and standards we strive to maintain
  • Your class schedules have been moved and adjusted to best fit these new rules. In addition, each of you will find a Power Testing Lab on your new updated schedule. The best way to keep yourself safe is to know what you can and cannot do, and to be prepared to use your powers in self-defense. These labs will help you discover your limits in a safe, comforting environment
  • New dorm assignments will be handed out shortly, based on our sophisticated computer analysis.
While my door is always open to discuss any and all matters with you, we also would like to announce that three of your own classmates have been assigned the role of Prefect, in order to serve as a liaison between the administration and the student body. Congratulations to:

Morgan Mathers
Zandra Rogers
Quinn Quartermain

Their spotless records and dedication to the new administration makes them ideal choices to help with this difficult transition. Please treat them with the appopriate respect; they speak for this office.

Here's to an exciting and safe new year on campus!

Mutatis Mutandis
Ballinger Lippincott
Ballinger Lippincott

Topic attributes:

Return to The Web