[Activity] To: Ashlie Subject: Fall Rooming Situation

Newsfeeds, E-Mails, story-important websites and anything that happens in Cyberspace.

[Activity] To: Ashlie Subject: Fall Rooming Situation

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:38 am

Headmistress,

I'm writing to you with a request regarding my roommate situation for the fall. Vivienne is returning to school and I believe Colette is leaning towards moving off campus for the fall semester. Rather than put me in roommate limbo, I would like to put in a formal request to move Vivienne into my room. Under the circumstances, it makes sense to put both of us in the same room so that we can help each other. If there is paperwork I or Vivienne need to fill out for the request, let me know where to get it and I will fill it out.

Tereza
Tereza Rozanov
Student

High Concept: Winter Wolf
Aspect: Chip Off The Old Ice Block
Aspect: Escaped Asset
Aspect: Servant Alpha
Aspect: Partner To The Fey

Re: To: Ashlie Subject: Fall Rooming Situation

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:47 pm

Miss Rozanov,

Certainly. But over the summer we've been remodeling some of the first floor of the dormitories into suites of four bed-room units sharing a single common area as an option. This also presents an opportunity to do away with the traditional - and frankly outdated - system of dividing rooming arrangements by gender and offer students more private space at the same time.

>> Ashlie Minamida

((I figured 4 roommate setups might give some more opportunities for interactions if that's cool with people?))
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Re: To: Ashlie Subject: Fall Rooming Situation

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:05 pm

Headmistress,

THank you. I would certainly be up for that and I think we might be able to convince Sam and Miriam to sign up for that as well.

Tereza
Tereza Rozanov
Student

High Concept: Winter Wolf
Aspect: Chip Off The Old Ice Block
Aspect: Escaped Asset
Aspect: Servant Alpha
Aspect: Partner To The Fey

Topic attributes:

Return to The Web