BBC - What's All This Then?

Newsfeeds, E-Mails, story-important websites and anything that happens in Cyberspace.

BBC - What's All This Then?

Postby Nigel Farage » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:55 pm

Anybody turning on BBC for the news is greeted by what can only be described as some kind of human/frog hybrid or some other affront to nature. At least at first glance. A closer look reveals that it is in fact just Nigel Farage, leader of the UK Independence Party, on stage at some sort of rally or press conference.

"...and I'm telling you! Look at it, they robbed the Royal Mint! In broad daylight! These people... these 'Mutants' are a menace! And where were the so called X-men? I thought that's why we were tolerating their little school in our great country? So things like this wouldn't happen? Now we got people walking away with millions of Pounds in their pockets and we gotta look at those freaks? I promise you, I am not going to rest until we have dealt this menace, this shelter for terrorists and criminals! It's bad enough that we have our own citizens turning into monsters, asking us to treat them like people. But bringing them in from around the world? That's just ridiculous! The EU wants us to take these people in, now there's even more refugees all over the place, Africa, the Middle-East. They don't even need to built their own bombs anymore, they're just walking weapons of mass destruction! How are we going to keep our citizens safe? We need to close our borders! And we need to round up everyone who is taking advantage of our United Kingdom and send them back where they belong! That's what the people are asking for and I say let them decide! Let them vote on a referendum, because they know the only correct answer to this problem!"
Nigel Farage

Re: BBC - What's All This Then?

Postby Narrator » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:55 pm

The screen cuts back to the news anchor. "And there you have it. Nigel Farage, calling for a public referendum on the Mutant Question. Going by current polls this vote would stand little chance to pass in his favour, support for the British Mutant Security bill, or Brimsec as it has been coined, is at a mere 24% according to recent polls. But despite lack of popular opinion it has gathered at least some support in the House of Lords."
Narrator
Site Admin

Topic attributes:

Return to The Web