[Plot] A distinct lack of something nearly non-existent

Up until recently maintained as a museum, the childhood home of the Braddock family has been pressed into service as classroom space for the University. Additionally, the increased demands have led to the main ballroom being converted into a cafeteria for University students on a meal plan. The old library has been bolstered with college textbooks.

[Plot] A distinct lack of something nearly non-existent

Postby Basil Benson » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:43 am

At the beginning of the next school year, Basil Benson was no longer there to pick up the heavy lifting work for the head librarian.

No one really knew why, not even his girlfriend (though she had many many theories that all spiraled into self loathing).

She was one of two individuals that received a letter in the early summer on the issue. The other was mailed to Headmistress Minamida.

Headmistress Minamida,

Given that I have graduated, I am resigning my post effective immediately. Thank you for the opportunity you provided to me, but at this time I must focus on my mental wellbeing. As it stands, I feel I may be a detriment to the university in the state I currently find myself.

Regards,

Basil Benson

Being that many students disappeared into the night without even a 'by your leave', this particular disappearance seemed to be quite clean and simple.
Basil Benson
Student

High Concept: Unwitting Heir to a Secret Legacy
Aspect: More Money Than Sense
Aspect: Ward of Unwanted Protectors
Aspect: Inconsistently Invisible
Aspect: Weirdness Magnet
Aspect: Covert Pervert

Topic attributes:

Return to Braddock Manor