[Social] Expressive Iteration

Up until recently maintained as a museum, the childhood home of the Braddock family has been pressed into service as classroom space for the University. Additionally, the increased demands have led to the main ballroom being converted into a cafeteria for University students on a meal plan. The old library has been bolstered with college textbooks.

Re: Expressive Iteration

Postby Will Stanton » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:48 pm

Another pause, and the bra itself actually tightened a bit, as Will fought through the voices inside his head screaming at this concept. For someone who regularly left himself an open book for anyone with two X-Gene modified brain cells to rub together to look through, there was apparently some boundaries, somewhere, that he still had trouble getting through.

But, after another moment's pause..

Alright, Miriam. When we get back to the mirror.
Will Stanton
Student

High Concept: Pillsbury Clayboy
Aspect: Needs to be Useful/Used
Aspect: Out of Place, Out of Time
Aspect: Unique Worldview
Aspect: Big Ball of Trauma
Aspect: Open-Hearted

Postby Miriam Bell » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:27 pm

"You're genuinely worried about this, aren't you?" she asks as she steps out of the bathroom and makes her way to, presumably, the dorms.
Miriam Bell
Student

High Concept: Sorrowful Telepath
Aspect: Powerful Enemies
Aspect: Structural Shadow

Postby Will Stanton » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:38 pm

I know, it's hypocritical of me after the whole 'talk about what you want' speech. But I don't...

People are always watching and judging. I don't...

I make other people happy. It's what makes me happy. Fundamentally so. I don't...I don't do things without a role. Just as a general rule. And that's been true for...a long, long time. Even when I was, erm, experimenting with the mirror, I wasn't...I haven't been...

I don't do things for just me. Not now. Not ever. This will be...well, a novelty. And it's one thing to play a role badly. It's another...
Will Stanton
Student

Postby Miriam Bell » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:06 pm

"Another to fail yourself. Then look at it as doing it to please me. Or perhaps just something you think I might enjoy. You're too creative for me not to want to see what you can come up with to wrap yourself in." she smirks. She's probably looking like a lunatic, talking to herself as she's walking across campus, but weirder things regularly happen at this school.
Miriam Bell
Student

Postby Will Stanton » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:43 pm

Well, then. Lead on, MacDuff... Will said, taking the mental equivalent of a deep breath.

Arriving back in the dorm, Will double and triple checked to make sure no one was in, and then ushered Miriam into her own room, making her promise not to peak. Strangely prude and chaste for someone who had been wrapped around her breasts on the walk over, but he was insistent; a red line he had no intention of crossing. That left Miriam alone to stew in her own devices for a good 10 minutes -- much longer than it would take to change, even taking into account that she had asked Will to dress in versions of himself, rather than just come out of the mirror dressed to the nines. She might well be at the end of her patience and ready to go out there to demand to know what was going on when the door to her bedroom swung open again.

Miriam had an inkling that Will preferred tight outfits -- it had been that bodycon dress she had worn when they went to Syn, after all -- but those left something to the imagination; they were something you could walk down the street and draw head turns. And you don't get to be a long-time member of the X-Men without a little care for some spandex. This, though...

It wasn't latex, Miriam would eventually decide. And it wasn't rubber, either. It was smooth and slick, but soft and yielding. Some kind of future substance? Or some material only a shifter could come up with? At the very least, it wasn't something you could find in stores. And it was all over him, nearly covering him from head to toe -- nearly literally. Perhaps the closest thing she could think of would be a diving suit, with actual feet and gloves rather than flippers, but that usually had some more padding and insulation in it. This? This was almost a second skin, the green and black pattern looking almost more like bodypaint or tattoos than the clothing it was.

It was open in the middle. Inspection wouldn't make it immediately clear how; no obvious zipper or fastener could be seen, but from the top of her breastbone down to the very bottom of the midriff, a good six inches below her belly button, an oval of exposed flesh could be seen. It was just, and I mean just on this side of decent by the letter of the law; her breasts barely covered by the edges of the material. Although 'her' might not be the right adjective at the moment; judging from the bulge a few inches lower, Will was mixing and matching at the moment.

The patterns themselves, on the suit, seemed to be ribbed in some way -- they didn't seem to have a function at the moment, but they looked like they could be cinched, somehow making the impossibly tight suit even tighter. It was a weird mix; some intense freedom of movement allowed by the tightness of the suit, and yet restraining and constrictive, keeping Will inside. The entire thing ended in a choker around her neck, skin tight. And above that, of course, was Will's face, pointed pretty firmly at the ground, and not letting her eyes find Miriam's just yet.
Will Stanton
Student

Postby Miriam Bell » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:12 am

Miriam might not be a patient person, but she manages to kill the excessive amount of time it takes Will to change outfits without growing too annoyed. She's not sure quite what to expect, but when Will opens the door she's somehow not surprised. It fits and not just in the way it's obviously perfectly snug to every little contour. "That's... wow. What is this made of?" she muses, reaching out to place a hand on Will's shoulder and runs it down along their arm until she's holding Will's hand and pulls them through the doorway and into her room. "I mean I know it's you, but you still have to turn into something."

It's obvious that there's no normal way for Will to have put this one, the fabric - if it can even be called that - seamlessly closed by shifting on to them. And that's likely the only way to get out of it as well, which makes for an interesting possibility in convincing the suit itself to not allow that. She tentatively reaches out with her mind to see if she can find the other Will's thoughts and introduce the idea of refusing any requests to slip off.
Miriam Bell
Student

Postby Will Stanton » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:47 pm

As Miriam runs her hand down Will's arm, she can feel the warmth underneath, radiating out from underneath the layer of fabric. It wasn't quite the same as touching a bare arm, but the suit allowed for more sensation through it than standard clothing.

"It's," Will began, and then said something that Miriam couldn't quite understand; probably even couldn't repeat; it was a sound a human tongue wasn't supposed to be able to produce. "Sort of a...bio-fabric, I guess you would call it. I was introduced to it on Deneb-4; it's quite popular. Or will be. Or might be," Will said, still looking down at the floor. "Breathable, absorbent and responsive."

"I've...never worn it. On Earth, that is. It's not..." they said, trailing off again.

"This one's mine," they finished, a little lamely.

Miriam reached out for the thoughts of Suit!Will, who seemed to be more chill than Will Prime at this exact moment; more comfortable in this skin than in the person standing before Miriam. A bit of the zen-like state that she had come to associate with Will sinking into a role already kicking in, with a slight soupcon of boredom on top. It would not take much effort to take control of...however the suit was actually supposed to work, and it didn't seem like the suit would particularly mind, either.
Will Stanton
Student

Postby Miriam Bell » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:11 am

"That's Earth's loss then, because it suits you very well." And she means it. It's a far cry from anything she would consider wearing but on Will it's incredible. "And while I don't think you have any reason to be ashamed, this is an absolutely adorable side of you." she says and reaches out with her other hand to place two fingers underneath Will's chin and lift up their head until they're looking at her.
Miriam Bell
Student

Postby Will Stanton » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:44 am

Miriam lifts Will's head without too much resistance, bringing them eye to eye with her.

"It's not the kind of thing you go get a hamburger in. 'Round these parts, at the very least. And it...stands out more than I'd like, in most places. It's...attention-grabbing, in ways that don't fit me right," they admitted, behind a half-attempted smile.
Will Stanton
Student

Postby Miriam Bell » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:59 am

"Well, I promise not to take you grocery shopping like this. Although it's certainly snug enough to wear regular clothes over it." she says, letting her hand drop to where the collar sits around Will's neck and testingly running her finger along the edge of it. "Still, thank you for showing me. I rather like it. It's quite vulnerable, isn't it?" Her finger dips and trails right down the middle of the expanse of exposed skin.
Miriam Bell
Student

Postby Will Stanton » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:01 am

Miriam's finger caused Will to inhale quickly at the touch.

"It's actually surprisingly durable..." they said, perhaps intentionally missing the point.
Will Stanton
Student

Postby Miriam Bell » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:15 am

"Oh I'm sure. Otherwise you might wriggle your way out of it." she smirks. "I suppose you could always shift but where's the fun in that, right." her fingertips continuing to run up and down.

"What are the ridges for? They're not purely decorative, are they?"
Miriam Bell
Student

Postby Will Stanton » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:34 am

"It's designed so that different areas can tighten or stiffen for different purposes. Like, if you fell off of a motorcycle, it could stiffen up as kind of a shock absorber. Or it could immobilize something if you're hurt and shouldn't move. Variable density and tightness, controlled in the same way the fastening is controlled," they said, tapping the side of their head. "The science-types eat it up."

"...The people at Vermillion Sands found other uses for it."
Will Stanton
Student

Postby Miriam Bell » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:29 am

"And were accidentally handed the perfect toy." she deduces. She doesn't have to ask what Vermillion Sands is because that much is obvious. Though perhaps at some point should ask Will about some details...

"But this one's got a mind of it's own, doesn't it?" she smirks and reaches into the suit's mind to find the part of it that's waiting for instructions and whispers into it's ear that Will clearly shouldn't be in charge of it. Will's aren't the ones in charge of things, generally speaking. It makes much more sense to listen to her and right now she thinks the suit should ignore any instructions to unfasten. After all, it's quite content being right where it is. Though perhaps it might be even more so if it cinched the waist a little.
Miriam Bell
Student

Postby Will Stanton » Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:12 am

It doesn't take very much goading to convince the suit to be listening for her, and not for Will. Because, after all, she's right! Letting someone else take the wheel results in far more interesting destinations It made total logical sense, when Miriam put it that way. Miriam, in this case, surely knew best.

Will gasped a little bit as their suit cinched in, seamlessly and effortlessly, the material just flowing out and in where needed as the waistline became more rigid, bringing Will in by a good four inches in one go -- nothing out of the normal for an actual person made of flesh and blood, but quite a bit of a clinch for someone who wasn't expecting it. They closed their eyes, their arm reaching for their waistline. "Yeah not...not decorative, then."
Will Stanton
Student

Postby Miriam Bell » Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:11 am

"I don't know..." she muses with a smirk on her lips. "It does have a certain aesthetic appeal."

"And you could still be decorative if you wanted to. I'm sure I could convince the suit to keep you rooted in place for a while. Or just go rigid in the right spots..." she says, clearly having fun letting Will simmer in the possibilities for a moment. She can think of a number of things already but Will is creative and it's fun to keep them in suspense. "Have you been to this 'Vermillion Sands' or is it just hear-say? It seems like a place you wouldn't resist slinking off to..."
Miriam Bell
Student

Postby Will Stanton » Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:19 am

"It was on a mission," Will said. "Deep undercover. Busted a trafficking ring the Denebian authorities couldn't figure out. I'm really, really good at it. Never did end up going back, though I may have made sure all angles were covered before I left. Had to be thorough, after all."

Will was certainly simmering at the moment, if the flush in their face was any indication.
Will Stanton
Student

Postby Miriam Bell » Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:45 am

"Very important to be thorough, especially when you're enjoying yourself being deep... deep undercover." she purrs, leaning in close to whisper into Will's ear, keeping her hand flat against the soft skin of their stomach. With an entirely unnecessary snap of her fingers she instructs the suit to tighten a couple of areas covering more... sensitive parts.
Miriam Bell
Student

Postby Will Stanton » Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:52 am

((And that's a FTB if I've ever seen one))
Will Stanton
Student

Previous

Topic attributes:

Return to Braddock Manor