I2DT - Free and Clear

Up until recently maintained as a museum, the childhood home of the Braddock family has been pressed into service as classroom space for the University. Additionally, the increased demands have led to the main ballroom being converted into a cafeteria for University students on a meal plan. The old library has been bolstered with college textbooks.

I2DT - Free and Clear

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:46 pm

Ashlie is standing in front of the manor, arms folded behind her back. Slightly behind her Svetlana, the werewolf, Flashfire and Bulwark the telepath are standing in high-tech looking handcuff and most of them wearing some degree of a shit-eating grin. Next to them Laura is staring bloody murder at just about everything.

Ashlie watches with an utterly indifferent expression as two large black vans pull onto the school grounds and two very important men in suits step out of the back.

"I'm glad to see you're so cooperative in handing over our associates. It's important to sort out these kinds of misunderstandings without too much bad blood." one of them says in a thick Russian accent as he offers his hand to Ashlie, who refuses to shake it.

"Yes, it'd be regrettable if this blew up into an international incident." she says and gives a curt jerk of the head at the prisoners whose handcuffs disengage and clatter to the ground. "Now please vacate the premises. It would be unfortunate if anybody had to be restrained for trespassing."

The Russian mutants head for the van under the withering stare of Laura. The telepath glances at one of the suits, who turns his head briefly as if listening to something.

"Of course. Many thanks for being so amicable. Most people would argue about this even without official reason to hold these people prisoners." the man says with the hints of a shark's grin on his face, presumably trying to get a reaction out of Ashlie that she's not giving him the satisfaction of providing. Laura meanwhile is audibly grinding her teeth, her whole body tense as a steel rope.
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Re: I2DT - Free and Clear

Postby Will Stanton » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:52 pm

From up above, disguised as a gargoyle on the roof, Will Stanton watched, quietly...
Will Stanton
Student

High Concept: Pillsbury Clayboy
Aspect: Needs to be Useful/Used
Aspect: Out of Place, Out of Time
Aspect: Unique Worldview
Aspect: Big Ball of Trauma
Aspect: Open-Hearted

Topic attributes:

Return to Braddock Manor