A Brand New Home

Up until recently maintained as a museum, the childhood home of the Braddock family has been pressed into service as classroom space for the University. Additionally, the increased demands have led to the main ballroom being converted into a cafeteria for University students on a meal plan. The old library has been bolstered with college textbooks.

A Brand New Home

Postby Altamira Vazquez » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:01 pm

A little apprehensive, but excited more than anything else, Mira popped through a wall and into the cafeteria, looking around at all the new people and feeling the mood of the room.

((open))
Altamira Vazquez

Re: A Brand New Home

Postby Haley Crusek » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:54 pm

Haley, nose buried in her phone on her way to the lunch line, jumped and let out a bit of a squeak as she nearly walked directly into the new girl.

"Oh Jesus you scared me. Sorry."
Haley Crusek
Student

High Concept: Pint-sized Powerhouse
Aspect: Wannabe hero
Aspect: Shitty psychic
Aspect: Hothead
Aspect: Walmart-brand Tinkerbell

Postby Altamira Vazquez » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:46 pm

Mira's appearance, of course, was directly effected by what was on the minds of the observer--so whatever Haley had been looking up on her phone probably had something of an impact on Mira's demeanor as far as Haley was concerned, anyway.

"Oh gosh, I didn't mean to do THAT, sorry."
Altamira Vazquez

Postby Haley Crusek » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:55 pm

"Holy cow, you look just like Angelina Jolie! I mean. Like 25 years ago Jolie. But wow. You're gorgeous. Hi! I'm Haley,"
Haley Crusek
Student

High Concept: Pint-sized Powerhouse
Aspect: Wannabe hero
Aspect: Shitty psychic
Aspect: Hothead
Aspect: Walmart-brand Tinkerbell

Topic attributes:

Return to Braddock Manor