Songs are as sad as the listener

Built on the Braddock Estate not far from the Manor, these were constructed for the university's benefit to help house the student population.

Re: Songs are as sad as the listener

Postby Basil Benson » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:59 am

Basil sighed and relaxed a little bit at her touch, a sucker for physical contact.

"Well... What I mean to say is you say you're not my girlfriend--- which is perfectly fine!" He blurted out again quickly, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable. His muscles tensed again as he did.

"I don't expect you to be or to want to be.

But... Well you've never done anything with boys either.

Because of those circumstances, I shouldn't be dropping my laundry list of... sexual issues on you. It's not right, and I'm sorry."
Basil Benson
Student

High Concept: Unwitting Heir to a Secret Legacy
Aspect: More Money Than Sense
Aspect: Ward of Unwanted Protectors
Aspect: Inconsistently Invisible
Aspect: Weirdness Magnet
Aspect: Covert Pervert

Postby Colette Rosenhof » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:53 pm

Colette listened with a hue that darkened in hue, letting the boy finish before she spoke. "Basil...

"The whole reason I have been reluctant to say zat we were - anyzing, was because - I'm used to having nozing. And I zought I would be zis way my entire life. Ze reason I dress ze way I do is so zat I can feel like a real person and hopefully ozers will see me as somezing ozer zan a joke. So ze idea zat a boy, one who is sweet, and sensitive, and kind - should feel anyzing toward me, it is somezing zat must be too good to be true. I keep zinking zat I must be reading too much into zings, or zat zis is some sort of joke.

"Not zat you would make zat sort of joke! You are not cruel, not like ozers." She felt the need to clarify. "I just - I have spent most of my life with only my parents. Before I came here, ze only times I spoke wiz people ozer zan zem was over ze internet. I am... not good at reading ozers. So I could not really tell if you actually liked me, or were just being polite to the most British degree."

She turned to give him a little smile. Well, where she thought his face was anyway. "And do not worry about such zings. I am a big girl, and have spent a lot of time on ze internet. Very little can phase me. If anyzing it is endearing and a little intriguing to learn such zings, is it not?"
Colette Rosenhof
Student

High Concept: Dreamer Despite the Odds
Aspect: Density Is Not a Formality
Aspect: Everything is Sexier In France
Aspect: Beware the Cute Ones
Aspect: Hair of Goo, Heart of Gold

Postby Basil Benson » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:15 am

Basil contemplated her response before responding back.

"There's definitely something I find intriguing about you, but I'd be lying if I said that I could pin point it.

But I love following after my own curiosity and seeing how far the rabbit hole goes." Basil was laying on his side to face her as he spoke.

"And you are no joke. You shouldn't let other people dictate who you are because you're frightened by what they think.

Fuck 'them'. 'Them' seem to be a collective group of uninformed arseholes."
Basil Benson
Student

Postby Colette Rosenhof » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:48 am

"I am not frightened, at least, not much." Colette mused softly. "I just wish to be taken seriously, zat is all.

"You really find me intriguing? But zere is little to me zat you have not already seen."
Colette Rosenhof
Student

Postby Basil Benson » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:56 am

"Conformity should not be a pre-requisite to being treated like a person." He stated, hoping that made more sense to her.

At her question he didn't need time to think of a response. "I don't really think that's true, do you?

I think that most goodly people think that there isn't much to them, because goodly people and humble behavior often go hand in hand. But I find often times there's more to most people than what they seem on the surface.

And even if it were true that you were so exceptionally modest not just in behavior but also in life, I am a fan of hobbits." He laughed.

"Besides, i'm broodingly complex enough for several of us put together. "
Basil Benson
Student

Postby Colette Rosenhof » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:33 am

"I am not a 'obbit." Colette's accent unintentionally dropped the "h", the girl pouting. "I do not resemble zose creatures. Do I?"
Colette Rosenhof
Student

Postby Basil Benson » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:44 am

"Not physically, you're much cuter and definitely less hairy which suits me just fine." He said in an amused tone, trying not to laugh at the fact she had missed the point.

"But you do like your snacks." He counter pointed, fishing a Jelly Baby from the bag.

"Last one, Love." He says, holding it out to her. It floated mid air in such a fashion as to suggest it was between his left hand index finger and thumb.
Basil Benson
Student

Postby Colette Rosenhof » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:35 am

Colette opened her mouth. Impatient for her treat she leaned forward and gulped at the candy, lips open around invisible digits.
Colette Rosenhof
Student

Postby Basil Benson » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:18 am

Basil didn't fight against her, allowing her mouth to close around his fingers. He let go, pulling away from her, the residue her mouth left behind stuck to his fingers.

He rolled onto his back, now engrossed in analyzing the liquid and allowing Colette to eat her candy. Running his fingers against each other to test the viscosity of it to see if it would string. After that, he stuck his fingers in his own mouth to see what it tasted like.
Basil Benson
Student

Postby Colette Rosenhof » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:31 am

Colette watched Basil analyze her "spit", the girl covering her face when he tasted it. Her residue was mostly tasteless, the only flavour a subtle one of the candies she'd been eating.
Colette Rosenhof
Student

Postby Basil Benson » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:38 am

He didn't seem to be devouring it nor taking some form of pleasure from this act, merely trying to find out if it was somehow unpalatable to humans in one of the more direct ways possible.

When he didn't explode that was a pretty good sign that it wasn't much different than any other person's saliva.

"See?" He said. "Told you I didn't mind." He stated to call back to a previous conversation they'd had about her problem with such things.

"No harm done...Unless it's a slow acting poison."

He sat still for a moment then started making a obviously mock choking sound.
Basil Benson
Student

Postby Colette Rosenhof » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:14 pm

Colette rolled over and hid her face between Basil's arm and chest, which didn't really do much on account of transparency and such.

"Stoooooooop."
Colette Rosenhof
Student

Postby Basil Benson » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:28 pm

Basil's dressing gown did a decent enough job of hiding her face, but the rest of her not so much. Basil suppressed a laugh again, wondering exactly where she thought she was going to go.

"Alright." He stated, somewhat failing to hide his amusement, then casually tightening his arm against her for a quick hug-like squeeze. If she was capable of smell, nuzzled into his body as she was she'd catch a goodly whif of his cologne, which smelled like rich spices and milk caramels.
Basil Benson
Student

Postby Colette Rosenhof » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:54 am

"Mm, thank you." Colette remained where she was, quiet for some time.

"You smell really nice."
Colette Rosenhof
Student

Postby Basil Benson » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:11 am

"Hmm?" Basil responded. "Do I?"

Basil playfully snuggled his head into the side of his own body as best he could to have a sniff too. It brought their faces in close proximity to one another, his forehead leaning against her own.

"I suppose I do. Maybe I'm born with it... Maybe I just showered today."
Basil Benson
Student

Postby Colette Rosenhof » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:24 am

Colette shifted upon the bed, uncertain of herself and mumbling little non-words as she tried to think of what to say.

"You know what I taste like. Can I taste you?"

She hadn't intended to say that, it was one of the things going through her mind, but it happened to cross her lips and she immediately hid her face again.
Colette Rosenhof
Student

Postby Basil Benson » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:38 am

"Of course you may."

Basil shifted a little to make himself more comfortable, shoving pillows behind his back so he was in an upright position. After a moment when he felt he was suitably comfortable enough to sit in that position for awhile, Colette would felt something wet and warm unceremoniously and very disgustingly drug across the back of her hand in the most childish of fashions.

his tongue.

"This is how your people court yes? We just put saliva all over each others hands and hope for a boy as per French tradition?"
Basil Benson
Student

Postby Colette Rosenhof » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:07 am

Colette gave Basil's arm a slap at his childish behavior, rubbing the back of her hand with the palm of her other.

"You are such a brat!" She scolded him, though her pouty expression wasn't entirely serious.
Colette Rosenhof
Student

Postby Basil Benson » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:21 am

Basil giggled girlishly which was probably not the most flattering thing for a boy to do, but it died off after a moment. Colette would watch Basil's body sit back again, but his left hand would come forward and after a moment she'd feel the a gentle touch from his left hand guiding her towards him.

"You don't need to pout, I already told you you could have what you wanted."

As long as she didn't pull away from his guidance, her face would more or less be lead to his mouth, though he did not initiate.

"But you can't with your face buried in your hands, can you?" He whispered to her, his nose brushing against the side of what would constitute as her own would let her know she was about as close as they could get without one of them bridging the gap.
Basil Benson
Student

Postby Colette Rosenhof » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:01 am

Colette quivered, though had she not been almost completely covered it clothes one might have likened it to gelatin jiggling.She was excited and afraid, conflicting emotions that told her to pull away and press forward at the same time. What if something went wrong? This was impossible, wasn't it? And yet here they were. She closed her eyelids and leaned forward to press her soft lips against his; the texture was pleasant enough, though Basil might notice that she wasn't as warm as other girls; room temperature really.
Colette Rosenhof
Student

Postby Basil Benson » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:18 am

Perhaps unexpectedly, Basil kissed back now that she had fully engaged him. His lips were much warmer than her own, which might help warm up hers if she kept at it.

His lips were gentle and relaxed as he returned what he was being given, but he was not so bold as to take it any deeper unless she made it so.
Basil Benson
Student

Postby Colette Rosenhof » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:23 am

Colette broke the kiss after a moment, her eyes still closed. With Basil invisible there wasn't really any reason to have them open. This way she could focus on his smell, the sound of his breathing, the warmth of his skin, his taste....

Had she lungs she probably would have let out a little sigh, but as she did not instead she returned the token of affection again, letting her weight rest upon the lad more and more.
Colette Rosenhof
Student

Postby Basil Benson » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:38 am

It was alarming to him how normal and natural this all felt. Beyond the lacking body warmth (which may have bothered him more if it wasn't so obvious she was in fine health), she didn't seem at all different from another girl, yet.

But being a bit perturbed by it didn't seem to stop him from continuing on with her as long as she cared to. As she began leaning into him, he put his arms out and gently laid his hands on her shoulders, being careful not to grab too tightly to her. He neither wanted her to fall, nor wanted to force his hands through her as he accidentally had in the past.
Basil Benson
Student

Postby Colette Rosenhof » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:00 am

Colette felt less like gelatin and more like a memory foam mattress pad; able to be squashed and compressed but rising back slowly to her original shape. At least, that's how she felt outside. Inside her mouth she had been as slick and slimy as any other girl but impossibly smooth, which made her feel alien and artificial.

"T-thank you Basil." She said softly. "Zat... was wonderful. Zank you for being my first."
Colette Rosenhof
Student

Postby Basil Benson » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:20 am

Basil took it all in and tried very hard not to be too disturbed by the fact his would be date didn't have any teeth in her mouth. It's something he knew but never really thought about until they got down to the business of swapping spit. Thankfully, he didn't have a face with which to show his confused and bewildered feelings on the subject.

When she said thank you it caused him to laugh nervously. Leant against him like she was, she could feel his heart pounding in his chest, but both responses were easy to pass as if it was the jitters one get's with new love. And despite his thoughts on the subject, he wasn't exactly shoving her off of him either...

"You don't need to thank me, love. I'm not that wonderful."
Basil Benson
Student

Postby Colette Rosenhof » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:41 am

Colette kept her eyes closed. Somehow it was easier to sense Basil's presence when she wasn't getting that conflicting visual information, depending on her sense of touch and hearing instead. She rested her head against his shoulder, burying her face in his neck.

"I zink zat you are."
Colette Rosenhof
Student

Postby Basil Benson » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:56 am

"Well then, who am I to question the lady, hmm?"

Colette would feel Basil snuggle her closer in return and let out a long sigh which helped sooth his nerves a bit.
Basil Benson
Student

Previous

Topic attributes:

Return to Xavier's University Dorms