Room 116 - In Recovery

Built on the Braddock Estate not far from the Manor, these were constructed for the university's benefit to help house the student population.

Room 116 - In Recovery

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:04 am

Despite drink not affecting her all that much, Tereza had collapsed into bed after the evening with Will. She was tired, both emotionally and physically. She was hungry as well, but tired won out at the late hour she returned. She woke with a start several times, eyes yellow as some nightmare or other disturbed her sleep. She'd shifted a lot and endured injury and rest was now required, even fitful rest. Finally, as the moon set and the sun began it's slow climb, she passed mercifully out, deeply asleep.
Tereza Rozanov
Student

High Concept: Winter Wolf
Aspect: Chip Off The Old Ice Block
Aspect: Escaped Asset
Aspect: Servant Alpha
Aspect: Partner To The Fey

Re: Room 116 - In Recovery

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:31 pm

A few hours after sunrise Vivienne arrived at the door. She lightly knocked and waited, in her arms was a very large basket that smelled of baked goods and breakfast meats.
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:39 pm

It takes a bit before there is an answer. "Just a second, not decent." There's some fumbling around in the room and then Tereza answers the door wearing shorts and an oversized t-shirt. She blinks for a moment, processing what who's there and then the smells that hit her nostrils. "What time is it?"
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:08 pm

"Late morning, around ten o'clock. I thought you and Samantha could use something to eat once you woke. Rumor is we had been...detained for three days and you two did a mite more then the rest of us." She slipped in and began unpacking the basket.
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:17 pm

Tereza rubs her eyes as she turns to watch the food with a growl in her stomach. "They kept Sam in the infirmary overnight for observation. But I can certainly eat."
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:29 pm

"I was wondering about her absence. I had assumed that she was with you when you mentioned you were indecent." She packed away two of everything back into the basket, there was still more than enough for Tereza.
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:43 pm

Tereza raises an eyebrow, but responds, "No. I sleep that way a lot since I was bitten. Just... easier. Especially after ending up four-legged in pajamas. That was unpleasant."
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:28 pm

"Ah, that type of indecent." She clears her throat and takes a seat in a desk chair before claiming a muffin.

"You are well other wise?"
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:31 pm

"I'm hungry and had a couple of nightmares, but I'm getting by," she says as she picks up some food to do something about the first thing. "And trying to iron out a bunch of things all at once. You?"
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:05 pm

"Two of three. Would you happen to know who may have been the one to give us aid while we were inside the illusion?"
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:16 pm

"That looked like Natalie. She's one of the reserve X-Men. A technopath. I heard they ended up taking her to the infirmary unconscious."
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:30 pm

"Convenient. I shall be able to inquire about her when I go to see Samantha. I can imagine she pushed herself rather thin as well and may enjoy baked goods." She said as she lightly picked at the muffin's top.
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:36 pm

"It's possible. I don't know her very well," Tereza says, chewing thoughtfully on some of the breakfast meat. "You have a good Christmas?"
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:29 pm

"It was, unique. I have a gift for you and Samantha. I can bring them once she has returned to you and had a chance to rest here."
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:31 pm

"You didn't have to do that, Sweetie." Then she adds with a smirk, "Not that I won't accept a gift from you still."
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:51 pm

"I needed something to keep me occupied and...Christmas seemed like a rather important human tradition."
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:54 pm

"It's importance varies for different people, but it's nice to have an excuse to give gifts to people you care about."
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:35 am

"Yes, your gift, thank you, it was kind of you to think of me before you left. They became my illusion battle armor."
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:57 am

"Glad they fit. I had to guess at your size," she says, "If they got damaged, I think we can arrange new ones."
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:34 am

"They are fine. Nothing got close enough to my legs and I wore leather over the top. Perhaps one day we will be able to go shopping again."
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:40 am

"I'd love to," she says, smiling and munching on some more of the breakfast food. "Are you interested in singing with our band?"
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:45 am

"I never have before, but I should be able to without negative effect." She pulled out a bottle of orange juice from the basket and offered it to Tereza.
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:51 am

"Negative effect?" She asks curiously, taking the orange juice and starting to drink it.
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:00 am

"An ability that some water fey have. Most notable in the saltwater lines, but can sometimes be found in the fresh."
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:04 am

"Ah. Well, lean on your human side on that one," she says. "I think you'll do fine. We'd be happy to have you with us."
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:05 am

"I think so long as my intention is to entertain and not enchant, all will be well."
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:08 am

Tereza chuckles and decides a bit of teasing is in order, "You enchant in other ways."
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:53 am

"Ah...yes..." She looked down at the still uneaten muffin slowly being turned in her hands.
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:58 am

Tereza notices the fidgeting and tilts her head, "Something on your mind, Viv?"
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:17 am

"Hmm? No...You just throw me off balance, you always have."
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:24 am

"Hopefully not in a bad way," Tereza says, her voice edging with concern.
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:42 am

"No, not bad. Just...you turn everything upside down in me, I am still unsure how to be around you now. Being split between two worlds does not help either."
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:45 am

"You can be whatever you'd like to be, to a certain extent. Sam and I have talked about that before. We're both still fond of you. That hasn't changed. Hell, it was probably why I was so angry with you."
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:15 pm

"I am so sorry for that. I did not mean to make you feel abandoned. I just knew the chance of you being able to cross with me without them knowing was near impossible. If some how you had, they would have taken you, used you, without you there I knew it was all illusion, only your image and empty threats. After a time I had to..shut down that part of me, I shut down that whole human side. When I did I ceased to amuse, so lost interest, the reins slackened, I was given orders and dismissed, they though I was broken and obedient. I could breath. Even now I am...afraid to draw attention to you, and now to her." She gently gestured to Sam's empty bed.
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:26 pm

Tereza looks at her for a long moment, "Oh, Sweetie. As much as I appreciate you trying to protect us, I've had that end so badly. I wanted to protect her too. Treat her like she was fragile. You know what happened?" Her hands clench a little, "She was so desperate to not treated that way that some asshole pretending to be me played on it and used it to make her vulnerable. And then he killed her." She takes a deep, steadying breath, obviously angry, but not at anyone currently among the living. "We won't go into how she came back, cause I don't understand the 'science', but it made me realize that, in my desire to protect her, it made her less in her own eyes and that hurt her."

She manages a smile through all of it, "So while I appreciate you trying to protect us, we're not made of glass. We're both X-Men. I'm a werewolf. It's looking more and more like she's the honest-to-goodness Morrigan. We'll stand beside you, regardless, and take all the risks we need to take for you... because we care about you. Not letting us do that is counter-productive and though you don't mean it to, it hurts all three of us."
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:53 pm

"I trust you, you both. I will let you stand, but you must know." She looked sad and a little frightened. Vivienne moved and placed her muffin free hand a inch above the baked good. With a change of her eyes, droplets of water began to form slowly against her palm. After moment she had a familiar orb and a paper muffin cup full of severely dehydrated muffin.

"I was not there for mere months." She placed the crumbling mess int the basket.

"I know you are strong, you both are, but you both are also still so human and humans are their favorite toys." She gave Tereza a soft smile.
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:58 pm

Tereza moves quickly, scooping Vivienne up into a hug. There's a low growl in her chest. "You've seen what we do to people who think it's okay to toy with us." She rests her head on Vivienne's shoulder. "They won't get you again, Viv. Even if I have to chew my way through all of them."
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:26 pm

"Balance is hard for me now, I spent so much time...I am trying, there is so very much to do." She hesitated a moment before wrapping her arms around Tereza, hugging her tightly. Against her, Tereza would feel Vivienne finally relax.
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:31 pm

Tereza holds her as if she could create a safe space for Vivienne just with her presence. "Sam and I are there with you every step of the way on this, Sweetie. Friends, lovers, doesn't matter what we are to you, we're there all the way."
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:03 am

"I will do my best to remember that, I can be very set in my ways." She gently leaned out of the embrace.
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Next

Topic attributes:

Return to Xavier's University Dorms