Room 104 - Keeping Busy

Built on the Braddock Estate not far from the Manor, these were constructed for the university's benefit to help house the student population.

Re: Room 104 - Keeping Busy

Postby Gemmalara » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:07 pm

For her part, Gemma was a little busier watching Trev than his shot, but she nods to his explanation and steps up to the table, lining up an easy shot on a solid and sinking it. She eyes the other balls, "And what if I can't put one of mine in the pocket?"
Gemmalara

Postby Trev Anderson » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:14 pm

Trev was, of course, oblivious to the extra attention during his own shot, and during Gemma's his eyes may or may not have been wandering across her form. They snapped back up to her face as she asked her question and he smiled cheerfully.

"Then I get to go and keep going until I miss."
Trev Anderson
Student

Postby Gemmalara » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:16 pm

"Well, we can't have that, can we?" She looks at the table some more, then banks the cue ball off the side and into a nest of solids. She doesn't sink any, but it does complicate the shot.
Gemmalara

Postby Trev Anderson » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:20 pm

"Well, shit," Trev laughed as the shot he'd just started to line up got completely complicated.

"Hell of a defense...well. Let's try this..." he murmured mostly to himself, walking around the table a few times before settling on a shot that turned out great...for Gemma. He sunk not one but two of her balls.

"....well. That wasn't quite what I was planning but uh...."
Trev Anderson
Student

Postby Gemmalara » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:24 pm

"Your assistance is duly appreciated," she says as she leans against the table to take a long shot. She manages to sink another one before missing and passing things back to Trev. As he leans in for his shot, she leans down into his line of sight on the other side of the table, smiling at him.
Gemmalara

Postby Trev Anderson » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:38 pm

Trev was doing fine until she entered his field of view seconds before he drew his arm back to take his shot. Then he caught sight of her and then she smiled.

CRACK.

The cue completely skidded over the top of the cue ball instead of right in the middle, sending it almost sideways due to the topspin, and straight into the side pocket.

"...well shit."

Trev stood up and cleared his throat, smiling nervously, "so uh. Now you can put the cue ball anywhere you want behind this line and take whatever shot you want."
Trev Anderson
Student

Postby Gemmalara » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:40 pm

"Neat," she says, taking the cue ball and lining it up for another shot, sinking a couple of balls. "Almost done," she says, stepping out of his way after a near miss.
Gemmalara

Postby Trev Anderson » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:47 pm

Trev chuckled, as his chances of winning grew slimmer by the minute. He carefully lined up two shots and made them both, but scratched once again on third shot. She was still ahead by a mile and the table was aligned just about perfectly to secure the last two balls in play for her unless she completely whiffed.
Trev Anderson
Student

Postby Gemmalara » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:35 pm

Line up those shots, Gemma did, sinking her final solid and eyeing the eight ball. "So what now? Just put the eight in a pocket?"
Gemmalara

Postby Trev Anderson » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:53 am

Trev sighed, laughing at himself a bit, as his date slowly finished him off. "Yep. Call the shot, and don't scratch as that would make me the winner."
Trev Anderson
Student

Postby Gemmalara » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:07 am

"Like I said earlier, we can't have that," she says, looking at the table and finally finding an angle that suited her. She takes careful aim, glances at him and then back and sinks the eight ball.
Gemmalara

Postby Trev Anderson » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:18 pm

Trev chuckled and gave her a slow round of applause as she sealed her victory. "A natural, just like I thought! And as payment for victory... We spend the evening any way you want.... So what shall we do next?"
Trev Anderson
Student

Postby Gemmalara » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:58 pm

Gemma steps up to him and looks him in the eye. "Well, my roommate is probably going to be out until tomorrow morning, so there's not going to be anyone in my room..." She lets that statement hang between them for a bit.
Gemmalara

Postby Trev Anderson » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:03 am

Trev tried so, so, very hard to play it cool and keep it together, but it probably didn't work all that well. He smiled back at her, his heart about to crack a few ribs in its attempt to get out of his chest.

"Well...I...mean. Yes." he sputtered, "Yes, that would be lovely."
Trev Anderson
Student

Postby Gemmalara » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:13 am

"Then let's go," she says, reaching up to pull his face down to kiss him.
Gemmalara

Postby Trev Anderson » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:37 am

Trev returned the kiss eagerly, wrapping his arms around her waist, and only hesitantly broke it off, a content smile on his face.

"Well...we should get out of here then...and do a lot more of that..." he grinned.
Trev Anderson
Student

Postby Gemmalara » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:34 am

"I think so," she says, grinning, grabbing his hand and dragging him away to her room.

((FTB))
Gemmalara

Previous

Topic attributes:

Return to Xavier's University Dorms