Room 117 - Morning After

Built on the Braddock Estate not far from the Manor, these were constructed for the university's benefit to help house the student population.

Room 117 - Morning After

Postby Gemmalara » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:52 am

Gemma sighs contentedly in her sleep, snuggled up against Trev. Light is peeking around the curtains, but the room is otherwise quiet.
Gemmalara

Re: Room 117 - Morning After

Postby Trev Anderson » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:18 am

Trev woke at the happy sigh, and let out a contented sigh of his own as he recalled everything that had happened the night prior. He shifted just slightly enough to get more comfortable without disturbing the beautiful girl next to him and closed his eyes to perhaps just doze for a bit longer.
Trev Anderson
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:09 pm

Since it was two hours after Gemma usually awoke Vivienne entrance into the dim room was an entrance.

"Gemma, I hope you have your appetite this morning. It is Pancake Sunday."
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Gemmalara » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:03 pm

Gemma blinks, slowly waking up to Vivienne's voice. "What?" Her brain's still foggy and she hasn't quite processed everything yet.
Gemmalara

Postby Trev Anderson » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:15 pm

Vivienne’s entrance came as Trev was just about to drift off to sleep and his eyes snapped open in surprise, freezing in place under the covers, his arm still draped over Gemma.

Hopefully Vivienne was understanding about his distinct lack of pants. Where the hell were those damn things anyway?

...pancakes did sound really good though.
Trev Anderson
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:18 pm

"You are still in bed? Why are you still in bed?" She asks then she spots Trev.

"Oooh."
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Trev Anderson » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:41 pm

Trev pulled himself deeper under the covers, grinning sheepishly, his face beet red. "Uh...hi."
Trev Anderson
Student

Postby Gemmalara » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:11 pm

Gemma sits up, blinking. "Ummm... yes... I'm still in bed." She doesn't seem overly embarrassed by it, or maybe it's the training taking over. "Apologies, Vivienne."
Gemmalara

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:20 pm

"Apologies are mine. Please, enjoy your morning and your companion." She was grinning as she collected a change of clothing and her bathroom items.

"Good to see you again, Trev Anderson." She made a quick bow.
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Trev Anderson » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:14 am

Trev, practically clutching the sheet to his chin, smiled nervously. "G-good to see you too, Vivienne."
Trev Anderson
Student

Postby Gemmalara » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:42 pm

"Are you sure you don't need anything?" Gemma asks, not really wanting to get out of bed, but feeling it necessary to ask.
Gemmalara

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:30 pm

"I am sure. Enjoy yourselves." She slipped out the door, closing it for the couple before heading off with a chuckle.
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Trev Anderson » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:45 pm

Trev exhaled sharply in relief as the door closed. "I'm sorry. I hope I didn't get you or both of us trouble...though I'm inclined to think it was worth it." he smiled nervously, turning onto his side to face her.

Hopefully the feeling was mutual...
Trev Anderson
Student

Postby Gemmalara » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:50 pm

She reclines again and rolls over to kiss him. "She was smiling, so we're probably okay."
Gemmalara

Postby Trev Anderson » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:45 pm

Trev returned the kiss and smiled, "Well then definitely still worth it. That was...well, amazing."
Trev Anderson
Student

Postby Gemmalara » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:10 pm

"Thank you. It was very enjoyable," she says, "I suppose the day must start at some time though."
Gemmalara

Postby Trev Anderson » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:21 pm

"Probably," he smirked, gently running his fingertips along her side under the sheets, and leaning in for another kiss. "We could make it wait longer though..."
Trev Anderson
Student

Postby Gemmalara » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:58 pm

"As lovely as that would be, I do have duties to attend to whether she holds me to them or not," she says, touching his cheek.
Gemmalara

Postby Trev Anderson » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:12 pm

“Alright,” he said a bit dejectedly. “Is there anything I can help with?”
Trev Anderson
Student

Postby Gemmalara » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:13 pm

"You can pick me up for dinner tonight," she says, running a finger down his nose.
Gemmalara

Postby Trev Anderson » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:55 am

“Glad you aren’t sick of me yet,” he smirked, resting his forehead against hers. “Last night was amazing, and I love spending time with you, so...another date sounds amazing.”
Trev Anderson
Student

Postby Gemmalara » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:17 am

"I'm looking forward to it," she says, sliding out of his arms and out of bed, heading to her closet to grab her own shower things.
Gemmalara

Postby Trev Anderson » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:51 am

Trev turned over and watched her longingly for a moment before rising out of bed and grabbing his clothes from the floor and starting to dress himself for the walk of shame down the hall. Though for him, he was thinking of it as more of a walk of hell yes.

After he hopped into his jeans and had mostly buttoned up his shirt he walked up behind her just before she headed towards the shower and leaned in for a soft kiss. "Pick you up at 6?"
Trev Anderson
Student

Postby Gemmalara » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:40 pm

"Make it 6:30, I'll be waiting," she says, giving him a kiss and hug before wrapping a towel around herself to head down to the showers.
Gemmalara

Topic attributes:

Return to Xavier's University Dorms