[Issue] Call of the Wild

Built on the Braddock Estate not far from the Manor, these were constructed for the university's benefit to help house the student population.

[Issue] Call of the Wild

Postby Toshiro Narumi » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:04 pm

Tosh was walking down the dorm hallway when his phone rang. After looking to see who was calling, he accepted the call with a smile.

"Hey Sho. What's up?" he asked.

"Hey there kiddo! It's been a while," answered a male voice that wasn't his cousin.

Tosh's blood ran cold. "You... you can't... you're in..."

"The rumors of my continued incarceration are greatly exaggerated," the voice said with a dry chuckle.

Tosh gulped. If this was Sho's number, then...

"What did you do with Shogo?'' he demanded.

"Oh, nothing. He's perfectly safe off playing Mister Cool Surfer Dude, I assure you. My apologies for the deception my dear, dear boy. But I had to know you'd answer," the voice assured.

Tosh felt a hesitant relief. "Then what do you want," he said icily.

"I have a message for your X-Men. Chelmsford is hosting an amateur racing event this afternoon. Really, quite the callous display of air-polluting conspicuous consumption. Positively shameful don't you think?" his grandfather said, "It's no waste spewing factory, but it's as good a place as any to show the world the newest phase of my research. Your new aunts and uncles are going to be quite the unexpected guests. They're practically foaming at the mouth to teach the willfully ignorant masses a lesson they will never forget and, of course, meet all of you. You have very little time before they arrive and the fun begins. Chop chop, Shiro," said before ending the call.

Tosh stood still for a few eternal seconds before sending out an emergency summons straight to the hangar.
Toshiro Narumi
Student

High Concept: Nascent Cardinal Guardian
Aspect: Adorkable Tech Genius
Aspect: Hero In The Blood
Aspect: Crowded Brain
Aspect: Werewolf Lover
Aspect: Guilty Conscience

Topic attributes:

Return to Xavier's University Dorms