[Social] Small Girls, Big Problems

Built on the Braddock Estate not far from the Manor, these were constructed for the university's benefit to help house the student population.

Re: Small Girls, Big Problems

Postby Katarina Karkov » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:55 pm

"Oh, you are secretly a princess in disguise as well? Then yes, I am sure Nika would love to lecture you as well," Katarina giggled back, nervous energy and adreneline coursing through her system. "Or maybe we can just give one of your yous the scepter and diadem and see if she notices while the rest of us run down to get the pizza, yes?"

Sighing, she leaned up against Jez, holding the other girl and trying to help her 'come down'. "As for whether or not she would come in? If Nika thought I was in trouble? There is no river she would not cross, no flames she would not dive through, to do her duty. She would have kicked this door down, broken your arm, and carried me to safety. Her embarrassment can be overwritten by duty. She just would have apologized to me furiously later. She has seen me au natural before -- she's even seen me being 'cleansed' before, albeit by vetted and professional handmaidens preparing me for display on Dan Slobode or my birthday. She is just..." she trailed off.

"She is concerned. And she is right. My parents would not approve of my being here. Nor would my people understand. Nor do I understand, if I am honest with you."

She let go of Jez's hands for a moment, turning around to dig through Jez's supplies for body wash. "There are many things I did not expect to find when I came here. And there many things here that I do not understand. But I think...I think I am done being afraid of these things. And I am...eager to learn more."

"Nika may think you're a threat -- a threat to me, a threat to my position, a threat to Symkaria."

"I think you're a podmukla guska. I may have things to deal with in the future, most immediately Nika. But right now, I am in the shower with you. And I can think of few places I would rather be."
Katarina Karkov
Student

High Concept: Golden Girl
Aspect: Sheltered Upbringing
Aspect: Diplomatic Immunity
Aspect: Obliviously Privileged
Aspect: Real-Life Roleplayer
Aspect: Heart of...Well, You Get It

Postby Jezabelle Sherlock » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:43 am

Jezabelle began to relax, finding the calmness in Katarina's voice to be soothing. Sure, there would likely be some friction between Nika and herself in the future, but she'd deal with that later. Right now, there were other matters which deserved her attention.

"It's okay if you don't understand. I didn't understand at first... I'm sure there is lots that I've gotta learn. You wanting to learn makes me so, so happy." She smiled and leaned back into the woman's touch, trying not to think about the juxtaposition of a princess doting upon her, but how nice those sudsy hands would feel. She was going to enjoy this, there were few places she'd rather be as well.

"Like a duck to water, hmm?"
Two's company, she's a...
Jezabelle Sherlock
Student

High Concept: Soapbox Sadie with a Secret
Aspect: Painfully Situational Sociability
Aspect: Good is Not Soft
Aspect: Master Multitasker
Aspect: Gamer Chick
Aspect: Tumblr

Postby Katarina Karkov » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:05 am

"Oh no, not at all. I am going to need lots of practice," she said, with a coy smile.

(FTSuds)
Katarina Karkov
Student

High Concept: Golden Girl
Aspect: Sheltered Upbringing
Aspect: Diplomatic Immunity
Aspect: Obliviously Privileged
Aspect: Real-Life Roleplayer
Aspect: Heart of...Well, You Get It

Previous

Topic attributes:

Return to Xavier's University Dorms