[Drama] Nothing Better

Built on the Braddock Estate not far from the Manor, these were constructed for the university's benefit to help house the student population.

[Drama] Nothing Better

Postby Nailah Weaver » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:49 pm

A little too oblivious to Katarina's feelings about the whole situation, Nailah drags two of the Jezzes to the roof.

"Alright, get your phone ready!" she grins as she walks over to the edge of the roof, rolling her shoulders and stretching her arms by pulling them across her chest.
Nailah Weaver
Student

High Concept: Fledgling Hero
Aspect: Naive Sphinxling
Aspect: Shattered Precognition

Re: Nothing Better

Postby Jezabelle Sherlock » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:42 am

One of the Jez's stepped forward while the other took a seat, fishing her phone out of her pocket and turning it sideways.

"Oh, this is gonna be good." Already Jez and Nailah were in a shot together. Who was the cameraperson in their backstory? Did it matter? Nah.
Two's company, she's a...
Jezabelle Sherlock
Student

High Concept: Soapbox Sadie with a Secret
Aspect: Painfully Situational Sociability
Aspect: Good is Not Soft
Aspect: Master Multitasker
Aspect: Gamer Chick
Aspect: Tumblr

Postby Nailah Weaver » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:38 pm

"Hold on to your butts." Nailah steps behind Jez wraps her arms around her waist. And then she leans into her, toppling the both of them forward and off the edge of the roof!

For a moment they just plummet, stomach lurching as the ground down below leaps up at them. Until suddenly they level out, spread wings behind them as they go up, past the rapidly approaching tree line, past the surrounding buildings until they're just in the open air, wind whipping at them and the school a good 100 feet below them.
Nailah Weaver
Student

Postby Jezabelle Sherlock » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:07 am

The Jez at the edge of the roof started to get a bit nervous, even while the other one seemed perfectly find with the situation. "Wait a minute, I need to tie my shooooOOHP!" The woman let out a yelp as she and Nailah tumbled down over the side and down the wall, closing her eyes before they would have hit the ground. When the impact didn't happen and she felt the wind rushing over her, she opened her eyes, letting out a startled gasp as she saw the trees whizzing by beneath them.

"Ohigawd I'm gonna pee myself." She clung to Nailah's arms, her heart pounding in her chest as she was carried through the air by her fellow student. They were lucky she hadn't freaked out and grabbed one of her wings or something.
Jezabelle Sherlock
Student

Postby Nailah Weaver » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:29 am

Nailah laughs but slows their ascent and goes into a less gut-wrenching glide.

"Amazing, isn't it!? Don't worry, I got you." she says, possibly having slipped a bit too much into showing off to her passenger rather than, you know, putting on a show for the camera the other Jez is holding somewhere down below.
Nailah Weaver
Student

Postby Jezabelle Sherlock » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:27 am

Jez's body went a little limp, the girl trying to make herself easier to carry but not entirely sure what she should do. Does she try and stretch out like Superman? Does she go sock monkey? "I-I'd tell you not to worry either, since I'm a copy, but... I've already had one big fall this year, I really don't wanna do that again." Still, she looked like she was enjoying herself. And down below, a figure on the roof was following them with their phone.
Jezabelle Sherlock
Student

Postby Nailah Weaver » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:42 am

"Don't worry, I've done this once before!" she laughs over the wind. "You can spread your arms if you want, just don't reach up and grab the wings."
Nailah Weaver
Student

Postby Jezabelle Sherlock » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:15 am

Jez was a bit shakey but she tried spreading her arms out and tried to lift her legs to cut down on the drag. Even with the reassurances her heart was pounding. At least with hangliding you had a bar to hold onto, that was probably what made her a little nervous.

"And you just get to do this every day? You're so lucky! This is awesome!"
Jezabelle Sherlock
Student

Postby Nailah Weaver » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:37 am

"I wouldn't give it up for anything in the world. It is... it's just the best! I'd do some tricks and go higher up but you're feeling a little shaky already..." she chuckles.
Nailah Weaver
Student

Postby Jezabelle Sherlock » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:48 pm

"I'm gettin' better! Show me what you got!"
Jezabelle Sherlock
Student

Postby Nailah Weaver » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:02 pm

That was probably a mistake. But Jez can't see the grin spreading over Nailah's face. Before she knows it Nailah gives a couple quick beats with her wings, propelling them higher before she's suddenly enveloped by feathers, wings folded around the both of them and the upwards momentum reaches it's apex. Followed by them plummeting head-first from the sky.
Nailah Weaver
Student

Postby Jezabelle Sherlock » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:25 am

Jez clung to Nailah tighter and tighter, far tighter than she really should on a "first date", she might even be able to feel the girl's thudding heartbeat. It was scary, but thrilling, but terrifying, but amazing! Re-experiencing the sensation of a traumatic event, but in such a controlled way, was actually helping Jez get over the shrinky-dink mishap. And inadvertently making one of her other selves a bit more excited by proxy. The shriek that she made was definitely the rollercoaster kind, not the chased by a masked killer kind.
Jezabelle Sherlock
Student

Postby Nailah Weaver » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:42 am

"Ready?" Wait, why is she asking that n-

The wings around them are torn away as Nailah opens them and catches the air and Jez can feel the almost shuddering force of it as Nailah fights to keep her wings steady. Their momentum is suddenly swung around and they're flung up and into a tight corkscrew until they reach a brief moment of weightlessness at the apex and they fall again into a tight but predictably steady spiral down towards the roof of the dorms.
Nailah Weaver
Student

Postby Jezabelle Sherlock » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:29 am

Jez resisted the urge to kick her legs, squealing and giggling during the ride and having a wonderful time in general.

"Awww, is it over already?" She asked as she saw the roof of the school drawing nearer.
Jezabelle Sherlock
Student

Topic attributes:

Return to Xavier's University Dorms