The Dorms

Built on the Braddock Estate not far from the Manor, these were constructed for the university's benefit to help house the student population.

The Dorms

Postby Narrator » Fri May 29, 2015 6:00 am

The dorms have been newly built as an addition to the manor to provide the necessary housing for the students. It's a two story building with the male dorms in the north wing and the female dorms in the south wing. All dorm suits are on-room, two bed with a private toilet and two windows, enough room for two desks and a dresser along with some free space for personal furniture. There are 4 communal showers, one on each floor and in each wing. Each floor has a common area that has a couple couches and a TV and a stereo as well as a communal kitchen. The main entrance leads directly into the courtyard with the garages to the left and the Mansion on the right. The rear entrance leads into the gardens.
Narrator
Site Admin

Re: The Dorms

Postby Narrator » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:08 pm

New Dorms!

Each unit has four individual bedrooms and a shared common space in... some configuration that I'm sure will wobble with people's narration.
I assigned people, trying to spread out the players and add some frictions and similarities (like Nika and Chisaki both being bodyguards or Tosh and Haley getting to share a suit which I'm sure will upset nobody).

Narrator
Site Admin

Topic attributes:

Return to Xavier's University Dorms