Women's Showers - Feral Overdose

Built on the Braddock Estate not far from the Manor, these were constructed for the university's benefit to help house the student population.

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:27 pm

Tereza had reverted to human after the full moon had passed. Her nails were a little sharper than before, but she didn't think too much on that, focused on getting back to the dorms for a shower as she was. The shower had been as long and luxurious as the dorm showers would allow, which was less than she liked, but better than nothing. She was wrapped in a towel and standing over one of the sinks when she finally took a good look at her face in the mirror. Her hair was longer and more unruly, even for just showered hair, but the thing that froze her in her tracks was her eyes. The irises were a predatory golden yellow and she just stared at her reflection in the mirror, lost for a bit as she was either trying to process it or make it go away, neither of which she was having much success with.

((Open))
Tereza Rozanov
Student

High Concept: Winter Wolf
Aspect: Chip Off The Old Ice Block
Aspect: Escaped Asset
Aspect: Servant Alpha
Aspect: Partner To The Fey

Re: Women's Showers - Feral Overdose

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:03 am

Vivienne had passed out waiting for Gemmalara to return with food the previous night. Now it was time to shower, as she stepped into the showers her color literally drained from her at seeing Tereza. She stiffened and continued to a stall, arranging her shower items.
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:43 am

"You know you don't have to sneak past me," Tereza says, still transfixed by her own reflection.
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:21 am

"That was never my intention. You were occupied, therefor I chose to forgo the customary greeting and proceeded with my business." She spoke as she turned and gave Tereza a polite nod of her head. "Morning." She then turned back to the shower and turned only the hot water on.
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:27 am

Tereza frowns, turning to look at her, which makes the physical changes more obvious. "Are you cold shouldering me?"
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:00 am

She was silent for a moment. "Tell me how shall I behave at this moment? I am nude under this robe, you are still volatile. Long and involved conversation in the shower room is ill advised."
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:24 am

"You are afraid I'm going to attack you in some way?" She frowns, "I have no desire to do so."
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:42 am

"I have no fear of you. You had cause and opportunity last night to loose yourself to the moon, you did not. If you wish to have an in depth conversation, I suggest another time and another place. I doubt your girlfriend would appreciate this situation."
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:03 pm

"I doubt my girlfriend would overly care that I was talking to a 'friend' in the showers. But as there's no one here who apparently wants to be my friend anymore, then I guess I'm talking to myself," she says, turning back to the mirror for a moment before picking up her stuff and making for the door.
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:26 pm

"What I want and do not want has never been a option. Nor is it likely to be anytime soon. The moon calls, you obey. It will not be denied, not even in slumber. The Lords call, I obey. Even in my sleep."
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:43 pm

Tereza pauses at the door. "Everyone always has a choice. Giving up your choice to bow to someone else's will is a choice itself and you made yours. We would have helped you then, we'll still help you now, but it's still your damn choice, Vivienne." She grips the door frame a little tightly. "And at least you *have* a mother that makes sense. At least you know where you come from. I don't even have that anymore."
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:09 pm

"Apparently, I have failed to make myself clear. I will do so now. The Lords are my moon. I could not ask for help. They silenced me then. As the moon silenced you in the beginning. I was called, I begged for time to set my affairs In order. I was granted until sunrise. The sun rose I was gone." She stood in the steam her voice flat and detached. "All I have is a mother. No other kin. No lover. No clan. No friends. Indeed, I know we're I come from. An entire world full of beings who would love nothing more then to see me dead. They made me theirs. I bent and bowed because they said to. They are my curse and they have won. I have no more reason fight them."
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:31 pm

"See, that's where you're wrong. You still have friends. If you would get your beautiful fey head out of your beautiful fey ass for five seconds, you'd realize that." She turns around, looking a little long in the tooth. "I was cursed," she says, "Three nights I have no choice but to turn into a hellbeast. I only get to choose where it happens, but it's still my choice. I may not even be a typical mortal, I may be some weird experiment of science by someone trying to reproduce the powers of another mutant. The *only* actual blood family I may have wants to see me dead or in Russian hands again. Yes, I moved on, because time is a thing that happens here in this world and I didn't know when you'd return if ever. You decided not to take me with you. You decided not to fight back, even though the X-Men would have stood with you. I got blackout drunk a couple of times after you left, trying to fill that hole you tore open. And then I moved on. You are not *all* fey, no matter what face you put on right now and you have a damn choice in how you go about things."
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:56 pm

"I was and am fully aware of the passage of time here. You lost faith in me. You did not trust me. You did not trust that I would never make you wait until the end of your time. I once told you that your mortal belief was the strongest weapon against the fey. You chose to believe I did not care for you, that I would not fight to return to you. I did fight and I was whipped and beaten for it every time. I was made to murder and desecrate those the Lords deemed threats to their power for their amusement and my punishment. Even now, they know that finding my mother will end in pain for me. I have to end her Tereza, become her, but they know how desperate I was to return to you. They were counting on that to drive me to find her and bring her to them. They want that power within their control. However, their binding of me is flawed because I am not all fey. I have been on this side a month. I was forbidden from setting foot in England, forbidden from any attempt to contact you, yet here we are. How? I have been testing their leash. I am no longer simply Vivienne. I now know that once I am truly the Lady of the Lake, I will be able to myself free of them. A few more weeks at most." There was a brief ripple of pink.

"This is not a battle to be won with fists and fangs. Even if I could have told the X-men they could have done nothing. There is a wall between the worlds. I could not bring you or anyone with me."
Last edited by Vivienne Chinnoir on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:14 pm

"Do you hear yourself? 'There's nothing they could have done.' 'I have to' and 'I couldn't'. Even now, you're abdicating responsibility to them for things *you* chose not to try. Rules are made to be broken and the more rigid the rules, the more readily they break. You had, and still have I should point out, access to a whole university full of people who do nothing but break the damn laws of the universe in various ways. And since you're so sold on her position, you have access to the damn Morrigan. And if the legends are true, she told the fey lords to get stuffed *repeatedly*. You decided to go it alone, and normally I would applaud you for that in some regard, but recent experience has taught me that that's a shit idea." She inhales deeply, pinching the bridge of her nose and closing her eyes, "Yeah, maybe I lost faith in you. But you never had faith in me or the others to begin with and you still don't or you'd be asking for our help. But hide behind your fey nature and your 'unbreakable' rules. Time is still a thing that happens here and I've run out of patience for your bullshit. I've got to go plan a mission to find someone who might be my real mother. Rest assured I won't be going alone though." She slams a fist into the trim of the door frame, leaving a small dent as she turns and leaves the bathroom.
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Topic attributes:

Return to Xavier's University Dorms