I3 - Ice Cold

Previously the lodgings of the late Lady Braddock, the Dower House fell into disuse for a number of years, particularly after Braddock Manor passed to Brian himself. Since the arrival of the University, it has been renovated into an administrative building as well as faculty and staff housing on the second floor.

I3 - Ice Cold

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:10 pm

Ashlie is back in her office, face still partially bandaged since she hasn't had a chance to make some time to fix herself up yet. Things just keep popping up and one of them is the email she's writing right now, asking Tereza into her office. Not for the first time she bemoans the fact that she can't fork her consciousness to deal with several things at the same time.

((Paging WP/Tereza to the headmistress))
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Re: I3 - Ice Cold

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:54 pm

Not long after the e-mail arrived, Tereza showed up, knocking on the door.
Tereza Rozanov
Student

High Concept: Winter Wolf
Aspect: Chip Off The Old Ice Block
Aspect: Escaped Asset
Aspect: Servant Alpha
Aspect: Partner To The Fey

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:58 pm

"Please come in."
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:04 pm

Tereza came in and stood in front of the desk, "You wanted to see me." There was no inquisitiveness in her tone.
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:09 pm

"Ah, Tereza. Yes, please take a seat." she says, motioning, a bit stiffly, at one of the chairs in front of her desk.
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:16 pm

Tereza nodded slightly and sat down, keeping her hands folded in front of her. At least I can take comfort in that I'm being punished because I won the fight.
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:17 pm

"It's come to my attention that there was an alteration in the Rec Center. Would you care to tell me what happened?"
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:27 pm

"I let some inconsiderate girls get under my skin. Their ringleader taunted me and I escalated. No permanent harm was done to her or her friends, not that that excuses my actions." There was a certain level of clinical detachment in her voice, uncharacteristic for Tereza.
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:31 pm

"This isn't a question of permanent harm. You assaulted a student, something that has happened before, if I may point out. I understand that you were being psychically manipulated at the time, but surely you understand how that only raises further concerns. Everyone here has powers and a responsibility in how they use them."
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:40 pm

"I understand perfectly," Tereza said with a nod. "If you are looking for mitigating factors, she called me Svetlana part way through the fight, so either she was rooting around in my head or she was just picking a Russian name out of a hat. I did experience some strange dizziness and other mental noise at the time, so it might be the former more than the latter, but I'm not willing to rule the latter out." She sighed, "If your concerns are serious enough, I can have my important things packed to return to Muir."
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:48 pm

"This kind of passive-aggressiveness is uncalled for, Miss Rozanov. I have no desire to send you back to Muir. You are clearly capable of controlling your powers."
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:02 pm

"We both know I wasn't there because I couldn't control my powers," Tereza said. "What are you looking for from me? Rationalizations? Excuses? I could offer an apology, but I wouldn't mean it. I'm getting tired of apologizing for who I am or what my experiences have made me."
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:12 pm

"If your experiences have made you into someone who attacks fellow students, then I would recommend reevaluating those experiences. Regardless, it's not me who you owe an apology to. If that is not who you are then you can spend the next week helping out in the cafeteria."
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:21 pm

"I'll work all three meals then," she said, "May I go or is there more?"
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:28 pm

Ashlie looks at her for a couple moments and sighs. It's kind of a strange noise that doesn't quite want to fit the expression her damaged face manages. "That is all."
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:56 pm

Tereza stood a little stiffly, "Thank you." She walked towards the door and there was a bit of physical stiffness in her movement as if she was favoring certain joints.
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Topic attributes:

Return to Dower House and Administration