[Plot] Bear Handler

Built with a generous grant from one of the University's benefactors, this clinic serves as a small teaching hospital as well. More severe injuries are stabilized, then transported to Muir Island. It also houses the University's research laboratories.

Re: Bear Handler

Postby Will Stanton » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:07 am

"Yup!" Will smiled, cheerfully. "And that's why we've brought Miriam Bell in here to help handle your unique case."
Will Stanton
Student

High Concept: Pillsbury Clayboy
Aspect: Needs to be Useful/Used
Aspect: Out of Place, Out of Time
Aspect: Unique Worldview
Aspect: Big Ball of Trauma
Aspect: Open-Hearted

Postby Miriam Bell » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:14 am

"I'm only doing this as a favour for Will." Miriam 'helpfully' supplies.
Miriam Bell
Student

High Concept: Sorrowful Telepath
Aspect: Powerful Enemies
Aspect: Structural Shadow

Postby Byrna Cooper » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:56 pm

“Sweet, I don’t want to be here either. I’m glad we are clear on this all around.”

She looked over Miriam, as if looking over her next enemy.

“I hope you’re not here just to waste more time.” She said, stoicly.
Byrna Cooper
Student

Postby Miriam Bell » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:51 pm

"Absolutely love to plunge into a hostile mind. It's always so pleasant." Miriam says as she walks over to 'Perlot's' bed and, after glancing at her restraints, reaches out to grip her head with her palm against her forehead. It's entirely for show as her mind is already reaching out to slip past Perlot's defenses while her conscious thoughts are focused on the perceived aggression of her head being grabbed.
Miriam Bell
Student

Postby Byrna Cooper » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:28 am

After bypassing and observing the conscious rage fighting the restraints and hand to the forehead, Miriam would find herself moving down a veiny, red corridor, as Perlot would think the road to her consciousness might look, moving through the meat of her brain.

It was a very tidy brain-tube, it seems. Not a whole lot of twists or bulges, very uniform. The path forward is clear.
Byrna Cooper
Student

Postby Miriam Bell » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:32 pm

Miriam reaches past what Perlot would consciously think and deeper, into her subconsciousness. She tries to feel out any thoughts, feelings or memories that might feel like a contradiction. This would become much simpler if she can find even a hint of doubt to leverage to make Perlot question herself. Childhood memories, details about something that doesn't fit or a lack of them. The smell of a place she grew up in, an idiosyncrasy of a parent or sibling.
Miriam Bell
Student

Previous

Topic attributes:

Return to Da Costa Medical Building