Some Things To Work Out

Renovated and named in memoriam of Alysande Stuart. Houses a modest swimming pool suitable for laps and diving, numerous exercise equipment, an indoor basketball court as well as a nearby soccer field.

Some Things To Work Out

Postby Gemmalara » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:30 pm

Gemma slams her fist into the bag, side-stepping to slam it her other forearm before stopping abruptly with a pained frown. She reaches up and massages her shoulder, rolling the muscles in the area a bit before she squares off against the bag again, trying to start the routine again.

((Open))
Gemmalara

Re: Some Things To Work Out

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:03 pm

Viv made her way from the changing rooms and stopped short in the doorway as she sees the only other person in the gym is Gemma. She squares her shoulders as steps in and makes her way over to the stretching mats.

"Afternoon.."
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Gemmalara » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:05 pm

"Afternoon," Gemma responds. She doesn't sound upset, though she watches Vivienne as she heads for the mats, moving around the bag as she tries yet again to start her routine, with not much more success.
Gemmalara

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:14 pm

She quietly took a few minutes to stretch out, center her own mind before speaking again.

"Would you like a spotter?"
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Gemmalara » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:15 pm

"If you would care to," she says, gesturing at the punching bag, "but I wouldn't want to take up your time unnecessarily."
Gemmalara

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:41 pm

"I only had a light workout planned, easily changed." She stepped up to the bag, taking a hold of it tightly and leaning in.
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Gemmalara » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:03 pm

Gemma slams her fist into the bag and follows up with the normal cross and stops, repeating the pattern with little deviation. "How are you adjusting to your new station?"
Gemmalara

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:32 pm

"Honestly...a little lost. Not sure how I fit into anything any more." She answered as she provided resistance against the bag.

"And you?"
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Gemmalara » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:34 pm

"Still trying to figure out some things. My mission is no longer all-consuming and I can feel that. And the Morrigan is not sure what to do with me."
Gemmalara

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:40 pm

'We need a purpose, soon." She gave Gemma a careful smile.
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Gemmalara » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:48 pm

"I theoretically have one. Advisor to the Morrigan," she says, slamming her fists into the bag before rotating her shoulder join.
Gemmalara

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:08 am

"Then you are a step ahead of me." She was silent a moment after Gemma moved her shoulder.

"Does it cause you much discomfort?"
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Gemmalara » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:12 am

"It feels off," she says, rolling the shoulder and then slamming the bag several more times.
Gemmalara

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:34 am

"I am, so terribly sorry for it. It was careless of me to have forgotten the full power of Caladfwlch. I could have been more careful, perhaps then you would not have been subject to the Fey Bane."
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Gemmalara » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:17 am

Gemma waves it away, "It's only partially your fault. We were both doing what we had to do and fights rarely go the way you plan. It's more than the sword though..." She frowns, "I'm still not sure exactly what more though."
Gemmalara

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:27 am

"If you begin to feel poorly, do not hesitate. I still consider you a friend and ally, I will do everything that I can to help."
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Gemmalara » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:27 pm

"I just feel... off. My magic seems to be okay for the most part. I haven't hard a great need to use it lately."
Gemmalara

Topic attributes:

Return to Stuart Recreational Complex