Daydreaming (Open!)

Renovated and named in memoriam of Alysande Stuart. Houses a modest swimming pool suitable for laps and diving, numerous exercise equipment, an indoor basketball court as well as a nearby soccer field.

Daydreaming (Open!)

Postby Adam Harrison » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:03 am

Floating in the pools water with his cold ice eyes shut. The human ice man floated in the corner of the pool. Dreaming and thinking of good things. A smirk on the daydreaming ice sculpture.
Adam Harrison
Student

Re: Daydreaming (Open!)

Postby Carlos Vasquez » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:56 pm

Carlos walked in next, shirt off, for a light workout--being cooped up in the hospital always left him antsy.

He stared at the ice sculpture for a minute. "What th..."
Carlos Vasquez
Student

Postby Adam Harrison » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:37 pm

The ice sculpture snored and turned a little tired. The sound if a voice caught his attention and his ice eyes opened to spot the redhead. "Howdy person I don't know" Adam gave a small wave guessing the guy had thought he was a sculpture. Quickly he changed his ice body into a similar form but a cloud'amd humanoid. "The pool will be less cold I think now." He joked
Adam Harrison
Student

Postby Carlos Vasquez » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:42 pm

"Ah. I didn't realize anyone else was in here. Good show, managing to do that without melting."
Carlos Vasquez
Student

Postby Adam Harrison » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:55 pm

"Well it's good to know I can be entertaining without trying" Adam smiled as he floated around a little. "I'm Adam but friends and sister like to call me H2o" He said approaching the man. Offering a hand politely.
Adam Harrison
Student

Postby Carlos Vasquez » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:56 pm

Carlos took it and shook it, politely. "H2O it is, then. I haven't seen you around before--you new here?"
Carlos Vasquez
Student

Postby Adam Harrison » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:03 pm

Smirking as he watched Carlos hand go through his hand sense it was a cloud.'Pondering over the question. "It's either that or if it's hot.. You probably saw me as a puddle." Adam laughed a little. Floating around the red head. "And your name"
Adam Harrison
Student

Postby Carlos Vasquez » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:07 pm

Carlos blinked as his hand went through him; he should have expected that, but, well...you don't meet a cloud dude every day of the week.

"Carlos Vasquez. A pleasure. Does this mean I shouldn't run through any puddles I might find on campus?" he grinned.
Carlos Vasquez
Student

Postby Adam Harrison » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:15 pm

"I will warn you if its me." He laughed a little bit. "Just don't mess with any plants.. They could be my twin Rose" He said as he remembered his sisters lecturing on stomping on plants
Adam Harrison
Student

Postby Carlos Vasquez » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:20 pm

"Oh, is she here as well?"
Carlos Vasquez
Student

Postby Adam Harrison » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:35 pm

"No but she is this living plant thing with red petal hair and thorns... Rose is a nickname of course." He smirked a little. "Got any siblings? Preferably anymore bros that look handsome such as yourself" He smiled
Adam Harrison
Student

Postby Carlos Vasquez » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:40 pm

"Oh, I'm afraid I'm one of a kind," he grinned back. "They broke the mold."
Carlos Vasquez
Student

Postby Adam Harrison » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:46 pm

Scratching his head as he turned his body into water and then became a humanoid ice form of what he once had looked like. "I don't want to sound a little silly.. But I don't understand. Are you made out of mold like I am of water?" He asked sort of curiose of the guys mutation
Adam Harrison
Student

Postby Carlos Vasquez » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:54 pm

"Hrm? Oh! No, no, just an expression. It just means there's no more of me.

I'm a martial artist."
Carlos Vasquez
Student

Postby Adam Harrison » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:01 pm

Your mutation is to be like Jackie Chan?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. His face lighting up a little. "Ohh could you teach me some thing maybe? Or are you content on swimming" Adam smiled and tapped his hand on Carlos chest as it became a cloud and went around him.
Adam Harrison
Student

Postby Carlos Vasquez » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:19 pm

"I mean, I could show you a few basic things if you'd like, but it's something to take seriously--not frivolously."
Carlos Vasquez
Student

Postby Adam Harrison » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:57 pm

"Is that your mutation? Cool moves"
Adam Harrison
Student

Postby Carlos Vasquez » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:02 am

"No. I picked that up by training.

My mutation," he said, almost spitting out the word, "is for the training to stick better. I get more out of exercise than the normal person by focusing my ki."
Carlos Vasquez
Student

Postby Adam Harrison » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:12 am

Ki?" He asked slowly changing his form to fully a cloud. Tapping a finger on his lip not understanding what the word meant. "I mean what form do you think would be easier for me to do in?" He said unsure as he had never done something like this.
Adam Harrison
Student

Postby Carlos Vasquez » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:09 am

"Well, something solid would probably help. Bruce Lee said to flow like the water, but I don't know how literal you want to be with that," he chuckled.
Carlos Vasquez
Student

Postby Adam Harrison » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:27 am

Adam nodded as he listened. Deciding to become water by raining down from his cloud form before freezing his water from into ice again. Changing into his usual humanoid shape but this time he was shaped slightly to appear like he was a ninja. "Solid it is then dude."
Adam Harrison
Student

Postby Carlos Vasquez » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:30 pm

"Alright, first, you're going to want to take some deep breaths and center yourself."
Carlos Vasquez
Student

Postby Adam Harrison » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:52 pm

"Um.. I don't breath" H2o said laughing lightly as he was serious. A ice chest sort of clear and not moving to breath. He tried to center himself.
Adam Harrison
Student

Postby Carlos Vasquez » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:11 pm

"OK, hold on, maybe we need to start more basic than that, then. What CAN you do?"
Carlos Vasquez
Student

Postby Adam Harrison » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:20 pm

"I can walk... in ice form and I can talk.." He said as he walked in place trying to be funny.
Adam Harrison
Student

Postby Carlos Vasquez » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:17 am

"But, like, do you work the same way a person does?"
Carlos Vasquez
Student

Postby Adam Harrison » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:44 am

"I work like however you would expect a non carbon life form of water would... Also I am. Allergic to electricity" Adam said jokingly but he was serious.
Adam Harrison
Student

Postby Carlos Vasquez » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:55 am

"I don't really know how to expect a non-carbon water man to work, to be honest" Carlos admitted. "Do you even need to eat?"
Carlos Vasquez
Student

Postby Adam Harrison » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:09 am

"No I cant eat.." Adam said sadly as his mind went on to the list of things he still couldn't do. "The mutation has robbed me of quite a few things"
Adam Harrison
Student

Postby Carlos Vasquez » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:42 am

"I'm sorry to hear that. Tell me more."
Carlos Vasquez
Student

Postby Adam Harrison » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:49 am

"Having kids is a no" Adam said lifting hand slightly high and letting the ice forming his hand drip down as water. Until its a stump and a puddle on the ground. "Even though I really haven't tried I think dating is out to because who wants to date a puddle" He said jokingly even though it bothered himself.
Adam Harrison
Student

Postby Carlos Vasquez » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:55 am

"Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that. The world is a big place."
Carlos Vasquez
Student

Postby Adam Harrison » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:04 am

"80 or 90 percent water.. plus me" Adam managed to joke. "You think there is a Aquaharmony?"
Adam Harrison
Student

Postby Carlos Vasquez » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:47 am

"I don't know what that is."
Carlos Vasquez
Student

Postby Adam Harrison » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:51 am

"It was a joke on Eharmony"
Adam Harrison
Student