DT1: Yoga is as Yoga does

Renovated and named in memoriam of Alysande Stuart. Houses a modest swimming pool suitable for laps and diving, numerous exercise equipment, an indoor basketball court as well as a nearby soccer field.

DT1: Yoga is as Yoga does

Postby Emilie » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:32 am

After dinner, Emilie had changed out of her work clothes and into exercise clothes. Still missing her make up (because she couldn't afford it at this time). She picked up a yoga mat and moved into the middle of the floor, though as she spied the equipment she noticed a hoop hiding amidst it, which made her smile. Good. Cardio next.

Rolling out the mat she began doing some starter stretches. In, and out. In and out. After a few positions she switched into 'upavistha konasana', her legs spread out in front of her in a V shape. Her eyes were closed, so she wouldn't see if anyone entered after her.
Emilie
Student

Re: DT1: Yoga is as Yoga does

Postby Victor Freud » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:45 am

Victor's footsteps could be heard coming from the men's changing rooms, almost not recognizing Emilie at first without her make-up and trappings on.

"Oh hey, I didn't know you did this kinda stuff." He said as he rubbed chalk onto his hands, preparing to practice as he had the previous day. "Then again, I know almost nothing about you, so I guess that's about right."
Victor Freud
Student

High Concept: Face Turning Heel
Aspect: Title of Your Sex Tape / The Gadfly
Aspect: Shrinky Dink Shenanigans
Aspect: Always Second Best
Aspect: Underestimating Badassery
Aspect: Dressed for Success

Postby Emilie » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:48 am

"Good evening." She greeted without opening her eyes. She didn't need to, she knew who's voice it was. When she smiled, her piercings moved with it, showing she wasn't entirely without her trappings, only very nearly.

"My back's a bit sore from work. Carrying loads of dishes isn't exactly easy work, not for such a tiny thing as myself." She didn't change her position as she spoke.
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:55 am

"I think there's a sauna here. You should try that out when you're done." Victor suggested, the young man beginning his stretches. Which weren't all that much different from her yoga, sort of.
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:00 am

Emilie opened her eyes, slowly falling forward and staying in the same position, but now pressed against the floor. She looked up at him through her lashes, not moving her neck.

"Why, so I can hang out naked with a bunch of strangers? Nah thanks." She laughed. "I get enough of that in the showers."
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:11 am

Victor rolled his eyes, stretching out his legs and working up his flexibility a bit. "No, because I don't think there's a masseuse on staff and that's about the closest thing I could think of to sooth some sore muscles. Besides, no one actually gets naked in a sauna, that's just a trope."
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:21 am

She didn't respond for a moment as she slowly tucked her legs back and behind herself. With her breaths, she switched positions again into Supta Virasana. Her back arched through the middle, Victor couldn't actually see her face anymore.

"I'll be alright, i've done worse things to myself then haul around a load of dishes.

Have you been in lots of saunas then?" She asked, seeing as he seemed to be an expert on the subject.
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:33 am

Victor finished the stretched he could do standing up, so he laid down on one of the impact mats and began to do more intense ones on his back, mostly to stretch his thighs and lower back.

"It's a good way to sooth my muscles after a workout. Especially if I can jump into a pool afterward. But if there's a hot tub, that's two birds with one stone."
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:38 am

"Plus the hot tub means half naked ladies. Way better than potentially naked men." She commented, sounding amused. Once she spoke, her body started to rise slowly again into another position with her held tilted backwards and her arms stretched behind her. She was on her knees now but Victor still couldn't see her so it made it difficult to gauge just how much she was picking on him.
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:46 am

"What, men can't use the hot tub?" Victor asked. "Why's everyone naked or half-naked in your scenarios?"
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:51 am

Coming up into a position sitting on her knees, she smirked at him.

"Because Victor Freud, it's been practically decades since I've been laid." She replied, thinking that statement was general enough that even if someone had heard them, they wouldn't think anything of it.

Not with the way kids erroneously used the word 'literally' these days.

"And I'm a selfish needy little thing who turns everything into being about herself. You'll learn that." Pushing herself into a standing position, she left Victor alone for the moment to go and find that hoop she'd seen.
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:08 am

Victor was left looking confused and dumbfounded. It was an odd thing to have someone tell you, after all. Especially from someone who barely looked two decades old to begin with. And he'd known for less than a week.

"My condolences?" He asked with brows furrowed. "It's not my fault, is it?"
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:20 am

"I already told you nothing is your fault until you do something worth faulting you for. You are not your predecessors, you are you." She called over her shoulder as she grabbed the hoop. It was then she noticed there was a cd player for work out tunes bolted to the wall to keep students from stealing it. She hit eject to see if there was anything in the tray, and sure enough, someone had left their mix disc either out of courtesy to others, or because they forgot. Either way, she hit play to see what was on it, moving back towards the middle of the room.
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:40 am

"You know what I meant." Victor sat down on the mat, more concerned with the conversation than his exercises.
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:42 am

Emilie leant into the hoop slightly and looked at him with a sidelong glance.

"Do you really want to know the answer to that question?"
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:51 pm

"I kinda do, yeah. If I do something that is messing up your life, or there's something that I should know about how I act, it'd be good for me to know, right?"
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:54 pm

Emilie sighed, putting the hoop around her and sitting down inside of it. With her legs crossed, she looked at Victor for a moment. No time like the present I suppose.

Victor would then feel something pressing against the edges of his psyche'. One might consider it an attack, if it were stronger, but with it's lack of strength it was almost more like a knock on a door. A signal to come in, but no one had yet.

"Vampires rules." She stated again, reminding Victor she can't have access to even the outer most layers of his mind without his consent.
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:16 am

The inside of someone's head was their last refuge, their most private and secure place. So letting someone have access to it, even if just slipping some letters in through the mail slot, required a great deal of trust. Victor took a deep breath and tried to relax and clear his head. Everything was fine, nothing bad would happen, what more could someone who said they knew him countless times over hope to learn by sneaking around inside his head?
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:04 am

As soon as he allowed access, Emilie was in and her force-field went up around them to keep out prying minds. He could tell she was in there, because his mind became clean of conscious thoughts of his own, replaced temporarily with imagery he was unfamiliar with.

The imagery Victor viewed was all in first person, meaning he was literally seeing Emilie's own memories. The funny thing about memories was that for people without total recall (which neither Victor nor Emilie possessed)
was that they were fuzzy, malleable things at best, subject to the originator's feelings and interpretation of what had happened. Fortunately, Victor was not forced to feel whatever she was feeling through some form of empathy. Unfortunately, that meant he was forced to determine on his own what they were supposed to mean. Looking at her memories was similar to looking at artwork. It could provoke a reaction, but there was no way Victor could really know what she was feeling in these instances, only make educated guesses.

Double fortunate then was the fact she decided to cherry pick only the relevant bits to explain to him in visuals the previous problem.
------------------
They started at a funeral, a picture of a friend of his own placed among a display of purple lilies. The familiar blond haired, green eyed, tall 'woman' 's smile wasn't faint like in high school but wide and brilliant in a way he'd never seen on her before. In this 'here' she was married apparently, evident in the fact that in this picture she was pressing back her hair behind her ear with her left hand which had a wedding band on the ring finger.

A baby's upset squealing distracted Emilie's examination of the display and she turned her head to look in it's direction. A man was holding it, clearly a new father by the fact he seemed to have no idea how to get it to stop making that terrible noise. Emilie went to him immediately. Why wouldn't she? She knew him and in no instance had she ever seen him with a child. He was out of his element, and someone needed to help him before he became too overwhelmed and started crying himself. Being a single father with a new child was enough to make anyone lose their mind.

"Let me take her." Emilie offered. This Victor didn't seem too much older than himself, and hesitated at this stranger asking for his child. "I won't hurt her, I promise." Under the pressure of the crying child and the fact he was in closed quarters so it wasn't as if this stranger could run off into the night with her, he reluctantly handed her over. Emilie looked at the light eyed child as she cried for a moment, then hugged her to her chest and started to hum to her, patting the child on the back lightly. After a small belch, the baby settled into Emilie to rest.

"Well, she seems to like you at least." He jokes in his self deprecating manner.

"Lebowskis always do."

-------------------------------------

From there, the memories were less distinct and 'blurred', perhaps because of their nature. Of course she would remember the rejection she felt, but not every distinct detail of each and every time she was rejected. Most people wouldn't. But there were images there, brushes of fingers or the taking of a hand that was moved away from before it became holding. Leaning into to him only to have him move away. Mussing of hair that was meant to be more than a mere annoyance to the Freud. In some instances it was far more blatant and obvious flirtation, though as time went on it seemed to become more subtle.

Things stopped running by him and refocused on a particular memory again. She was looking at her own reflection in the mirror of the medicine cabinet back home. Green eyes were looking back at her, not the blue ones Victor had been introduced to. She had a towel on her head and was doing some kind of beauty treatment to her face, slowly peeling away a goopy, rubbery substance. As it snapped clean of her face, she heard someone walking in the hallway.

"Emilie? She's not going to bed." Called out his own voice in a desperate sounding tone. "She says I don't do the voices right and she wan- Ho-jeezu-!"

The field of vision turned to look at the other Victor in the door frame of the bathroom. Apparently she had left it open. "Yes Mr.Freud how can I help you?" She replied sarcastically.

"You could start by covering yourself. Or closing the bathroom door. Whichever you're up for." He replied, Looking away from her and covering his eyes only slightly with his hand.

"You only left one clean towel in the closet. Laundry's your problem Freud, not mine. We agreed on that after I ruined that shirt.

Besides, it's not as if I have anything you've never seen before."

"I haven't seen yours!" He retorted. "And there's a child present somewhere around here!"

"Didn't realize we were training her to be ashamed of her body. You probably should have noted that in that handbook you never left me."

"I don't mean it like- Listen could you just put some clothes on or something? I need you."

"Sure, when I'm done. Teaching her delayed gratification is good for her. If you just give her what she wants immediately she'll come to expect it all the time."

As if under duress, he started unbuttoning his own dress shirt frantically and once it was off and he was down to his undershirt, he tossed it to her. "Please." He pleaded as he left.

"I'M KEEPING THIS. THIS IS MINE NOW!" She called loudly back at him as he retreated.

WHATEVER!"

She looked in the mirror again as she was buttoning up the shirt, though all Victor could see in the reflection was the collar and up. Once she was done, she buried her face in the collar of the shirt to smell it and sigh.

----------------
That memory left and another replaced it immediately. Seated across from him (or her rather) was Ronnie, looking more like an adult than he'd ever imagined her to be, though not yet middle aged by the look of her. She was sitting at a kitchen table that Victor was more than familiar with.

"Why do you stay?" She asked.

"Where would I go?" Emilie countered. " Anyways, it's not like he beats me or abuses me or something."

""Mmmmnooooo. He's just a chicken shit."

"An egg?" A tiny voice asked, and Emilie's vision looked towards it. She was now looking at a blonde haired, green eyed girl who couldn't be older than seven, holding a box of crayons. She was nearly a carbon copy of her mother.

"No. Don't repeat that word... What's wrong?" Emilie asked.

"I lost it again." The girl replied, holding out the box and pouting. There was a crayon missing in the box that she was presenting to Emilie.

Emilie sighed, and looked down to her hip pack, the one she wore on her belt of crazy shit. Opening the satchel, she produced a brand new , pre packaged Crayola, 'periwinkle'. "Try not to lose this one, okay?" She said as she took off the plastic.

"Yes ma'am!" the girl replied as she snatched it from Emilie's hand, barely giving her time to get the cellophane off.

Ronnie sipped something from a mug as the child ran off, then set it down again once she was out of sight. "You know she has a ratty, broken cache of those under her bed." Ronnie commented.

"Yea, I know. What she doesn't know is I have the same cache of shiny new fresh ones in the freezer at the back where she can't see them." Emilie chuckled.

-------------

More fast running, blurred information, more instances of 'almosts, but not quites'. Victor was starting to get the feeling the only reason he was being shown any of these memories was so that he understood that this was an on-going and constant pattern.

One more memory, this one so fresh in her mind she could remember almost every detail of it.

Ronnie and the girl in a hallway of what appeared to be a hotel by the many doors in it, all numbered and with key card terminals next to them. They were waving in unison, leaving to go somewhere? The girl looked so much like her own mother now Victor could swear it was his friend herself staring back at him (or rather, Emilie). Emilie went back into her own hotel room, and there he was, sitting at the end of the bed with his hands together, elbows on his knees.

He looked older now. It was odd (and perhaps even unnerving) to see what one's self might look like at an age that one had not even gained yet. He'd been aging gracefully it seemed (though that wasn't any real surprise given the baby face he'd had in his youth) his rounded features taking on a more masculine, angular appearance.

"The ladies are going to the mall. Ronnie said something about ditching us losers to hang out with cool kids or something. Apparently that is what she calls the pimply faced hormone factories that hang out in such places... but maybe only to seem cool. " She laughed. "I think she wants to buy her some new clothes for school. You know how teens are, always obsessed with how good they look."

"We're alone?"

"Yep. Better get used to it. There's going to be at least three years of this... just us."

The other Victor frowned at the thought.

"We should go see a movie." Emilie suggested, trying to take his mind off it. " We hardly ever get to do that. I want to go see 'Cars Exploding Without the Assistance of Mel Gibson.' "

"Sure. We'd probably just sit around here and watch something on television anyways." He said, forcing himself up from sitting.

From here, things were quick and blurred again, but she was clearly just fast forwarding through the boring stuff, including them apparently eating something at some point. It slowed down again in the theater. Emilie was sitting patiently for previews to start, and looked down at the other Victor's hand on the arm rest. She didn't dare to take it, she knew better by now. Instead, she slyly leant her head into his shoulder. It took only seconds for him to stand abruptly, stopping her vague affections.

"I'm going to go get some candy, want anything?"

"... No, I'm fine."

Skipping again, right through the film. Which meant Victor was just going to have to watch it himself. It slowed again as Emilie was walking out of the building and into the parking lot. "OH MY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING." She exclaimed running ahead of the other Victor. "RACE YOU TO THE CAR." She added and ran ahead. She looked back at other Victor to see if he was chasing after her, and then everything went spinny and the ground came up on her quickly. There was a bounce in vision, and then the spinning stopped. She had fallen. Seemingly into a planter full of very low growing shrubs.

"OW." She cried out. Other Victor was walking towards her and shaking his head at her antics.

"That's what you get for eating half my candy, sugar fiend."

"WITNNEEEESSSS MEEEEEE!"

"Witness you what, sacrifice yourself to topiary?" He offered out his hand to help her up.

"Maybe." She took it, and was upright once more, reaching out with her other arm to catch onto him for balance. "I live... I die... I live again... as a weeble."

"Slow down now. You don't want to fall again." Once she was upright, he let go of her, and lead the way back to their car. It was a purple Volkswagen 'New Beetle', now old and beat up. Victor would remember riding in the front seat of this very car on several occasions. So when Emilie took her seat in shotgun, it was nothing new to him. What was new was seeing himself behind the wheel. She would never have let him touch Dino so intimately.

Emilie looked down at her own feet and began to unzip her boots. " Maybe now that our baby's off to school, we should get you a new car and let Dino go back to it's old stomping grounds. I bet he misses the Institute."

"Why, so some stupid horny boy can knock her up in the back seat and accidentally kill her like the previous owner?"

Emilie stopped and looked immediately at Victor, who'd already realized what came out of his mouth and was very pointedly not looking at her.

"You know that isn't the truth. We both know that isn't the truth.

For one thing look at that back seat, there's no room for riding let alone impregnating someone. The only reason all four of us fit into it is because three out of four of us are compactible."

The other Victor didn't respond, he just kept looking out the window.

So Emilie continued. " You have blamed yourself for this for nearly fourteen years now, you can't go on blaming yourself for this forever. You didn't know what was going to happen. She didn't know what was going to happen, but she did know it was risky and she decided to do it anyways.

The only person responsible for Malina Lebowski not getting to raise her own daughter is Malina Lebowski."

"Then why do I still feel guilty?" He asked, though with the fact he was still turned away, it seemed more like he was asking his own reflection than Emilie herself.

Emilie began to lean in to hug him, because she couldn't think of anything to say to him.

"Don't. Please."

She stopped, and pulled back. She went back to getting her boots off and kicked them off onto the floor of the car, then adjusted her seat back and curled up on her side, and watched the other Victor quietly as he internally sorted out whatever it was he was thinking about. It seemed like she must have waited awhile, as she was doing that thing again for Vic, that time lapsing, fast forward-y business. But instead of seeing bits and portions of what was going on, Other Victor continued to stare out the window.The forward-motion stopped when the other Victor looked at her. His eyes looked a mess, and his cheeks were obviously tear-stained, but he hadn't once reached up to wipe his own face. Now that everything was dried, there was nothing to wipe away.

He smiled at her. "Where are your shoes?" He asked. "You can't wander the post-apocalyptic desert without your boots on."

"I thought we agreed you were going to chain me to the front of Dino's radiator and I was going to ride the hood while wailing out some sweet licks? I won't be needing shoes for the future-times."

The other Victor reached out his hand to her hair. Our Victor could almost hear Emilie's heart pounding in her chest as the other did so, but he quickly pulled away again, with what seemed to be a chunk of bark between his fingers.

"You've got mulch in your hair."

--------------------------

It stopped. Victor's conscious thoughts were now free to roam about the cabin.

"Should I continue, or is that enough of one Freud's misery for today?"
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:34 am

Victor sat in stunned silence, even after the show was over.It was a lot to take in, fourteen years reduced to what felt like mere minutes. And a lot had happened. He'd seen his little sister grown up, he's seen a daughter grow from an infant to his age. At least he didn't get fat when he got old.

"Why would you do that to yourself?" He eventually asked. "Why did you let me... let him treat you like that for so long?"
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:42 am

Emilie was smiling that smile again, the sad one. It took her a moment to respond herself, because she had to think of one that didn't sound accusatory towards anyone and one that wouldn't make her burst out in tears.

She tilted her head slightly as she spoke.

"If it weren't for me, who would burp the child? Who would tuck her in at night and do the voices right?

Who would be there to give her the periwinkle crayons?"
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:58 am

"You can't just... sacrifice your own happiness for something like that. I - he had a family, and friends, they could have done that together. He would have been able to do it. That's - that's not an excuse to put yourself through something like that."

Victor was struggling to put the words together under the conflicting emotions. Anger, sadness, confusion, and utter disbelief were all muddling his mind.

"Did you ever tell him?" He asked, looking at that tilted face. "Did he treat you that way knowing how you felt? He should have known, it was obvious. But did he?"
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:04 am

"I don't think you understand." Emilie replied back, furrowing her brow. "I could have left. Ronnie could have taken the responsibility on her own... But I wouldn't have been in any one place that long if I turned tail and ran every time I was dealt a shit hand in this existence.

If I run, all that serves is to get me moved into another when and where. Eventually you get tired of moving and learn to love whatever situation you're in just so you have to move again." Her brow relaxed. "Besides... I've never had a child before. I'm not likely to again because I can't. I told you I'm selfish, and I didn't want to give up someone I loved so much."

When he asked if she ever said anything, she shook her head.

"I never press a Freud. Not anymore. He makes that decision. It's not mine to make. If I do, I run the risk of moving things too fast and scaring him and then it's moving on time again."
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:01 am

"But... I know it. You showed me. And maybe you're right, maybe that was a mistake."

Victor shifted to sit with his legs crossed. "I mean... he didn't do anything to earn it. What was the first one like that made you feel this way, that'd you look for him again and again? How can any of them ever live up to that?"
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:08 am

She frowned again. "I still don't think you understand... I don't choose to do this Victor. I am not looking for anyone.

It... It just happens. I will literally be here one minute and then the next I won't.

I fell asleep in the front seat of Dino at the end of that memory and when I awoke, I wasn't there anymore. That was the last time I saw him.

I don't think I even remember the first... maybe I do, but I don't think that I do because I know I have forgotten some."
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:22 am

"So no matter what it is you want, or try, or do, you're stuck with me or it'll all just start over again."
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:25 am

"Yup.

No pressure." She joked, hoping to cut the tension.
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:28 am

"Oh no, no pressure. Just gotta live up to a dozen other me's, or make up for 'em. Some kind of dream Goddess announced your arrival. And you know me better than I know myself. And I might do something that sends you hurtling off through space and time again, but we have no idea what causes that."

Victor let himself fall onto his back and stare at the halogen lights on the ceiling. "Nope. Easy peasy lemon squeezy."
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:35 am

Emilie scowled then quickly forced it back, and if Victor were keeping an inventory, this was the first time in the short time he'd been around her she had made an angry expression. This 'pity party' thing was something she was never fond of in any Freud.

"You don't have to live it." She pointed out.

"When it's over, which it will be, you have the option to act like this never happened in the first place. Like I was some kind of phantom of your imagination. Some psychically gifted student on campus made me up or some evil villain planted me in your head."

'And when I'm gone, you won't remember'." She states, as if quoting something.

"But you're never gone. Because when you disappear another comes to take your place to remind me how utterly fucked I am. So forgive me if I don't feel overly sympathetic for you.

Ignore me if you don't want the burden. Or tell me to leave. Or hell I'll just go if that keeps your conscious clear, I know if I walk far enough i'll fade away." As she said it, she stood to leave.
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:20 pm

"Please, don't go."

Victor propped himself up by his elbows. "Sorry, I didn't mean it that way. You're not a burden. If anything, from what you've shown me, you're really selfless. Which is why I should work with you to try and figure out what this is all about. I mean, if you keep coming to me time after time, then there must be something I'm supposed to help you with, right?"
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:27 pm

Emilie stayed as requested, though she had not sat down again. She listed to Victor and flipped the hoop behind her shoulders, cradling it around her arms. She didn't much care for being referred to as 'selfless', but she also didn't see a point in arguing that either. She didn't seem as angry , but she was still frowning.

"I don't know. I just always kind of assumed it was my lot to help you, because that's what I do.

Not the other way around."
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:32 pm

"Can't it go both ways?" Victor pushed himself up onto his feet, approaching slowly. "A symbiotic relationship. Skid row bro."
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:38 pm

Emilie chortled. " You need to stop learning all your life lessons from the internet.

Besides, not all symbiotic relationships are beneficial to both parties. One of us might be a parasite.

I'm talking about myself."
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:43 pm

"You're not stealing my shirts yet, so I guess I'll take that chance. I could just be using you as a sugar momma too."
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:45 pm

"Joke's on you. Paycheck doesn't come for another two weeks." She didn't seem to be making any attempt to move away from him as he approached her. "It'll be gone before you realize I spent it all on lash glue and MAC products."
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:19 pm

"Well that's only fair. It's your money."

Victor shuffled his feet a bit. "Um, I'm not really good at this stuff. But... would a hug make you feel any better?"
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:30 pm

"I will always take a hug from anyone. I am a cuddle whore." She admitted, and as if she were trying to prove it, her arms dropped the hoop that had been laced into them in case Victor was serious.
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:48 pm

Victor hesitated for a moment before he wrapped his arms around Emilie, hugging her from behind.
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:57 pm

Emilie's hands came up to hold onto Victor's arms, and she squeezed back, tilting her head into his face. All of her muscles contracted against him as she hugged him back. After a happy sigh, her body relaxed again, though her hands stayed clasped to his forearms.

After a moment, she spoke. "You should go back to your practice. The thing you were going to do before I became a distraction."
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:19 pm

"Well I could... or are you just wantin' me to show off for you?" He quipped. After all, she had shown off her flexibility earlier.
Victor Freud
Student

Next

Topic attributes:

Return to Stuart Recreational Complex