Guided By Voices

Located directly adjacent to the Rec Center is the Student Union building, housing a well-stocked bar and arcade, billiards and an open area with couches and coffee tables.

Re: Guided By Voices

Postby Null » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:05 am

"You have no idea how long I've needed that," the boy sighed, playing with Sara's hair. "And it's so much better than I remembered."
Null

Postby Sara Stanton » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:37 am

"Flatterer." she smiles and rolls on top of him, pulling the suspiciously green blanket up around them with her.
Sara Stanton

Postby Null » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:07 am

"Blankets can be comfy, but at the end of the night, you know who you really need," the boy grinned, squeezing her again.

"And when we get back, everything'll be good again."
Null

Postby Sara Stanton » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:37 am

"Yes, it's both, you big dolt." she chuckles. "We'll figure it out when the world isn't ending around us. It's what we do." she says, kissing Will's nose.
Sara Stanton

Postby Null » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:44 am

"Well, then, we can keep him in a drawer when he's not in use," the boy snickered.

"Oh! He's been getting very close to the wolfpack over here; if we've still got that collar lying around somewhere, we can set up a nice doghouse outside. You know, just let him lean into all thaaaAAAA!"
Null

Postby Will Stanton » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:45 am

The "AAAAA" was, presumably, because the blanket had gotten all of a sudden tight and pinchy in very sensitive areas.
Will Stanton
Student

High Concept: Pillsbury Clayboy
Aspect: Needs to be Useful/Used
Aspect: Out of Place, Out of Time
Aspect: Unique Worldview
Aspect: Big Ball of Trauma
Aspect: Open-Hearted

Postby Sara Stanton » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:05 pm

"I get the vague feeling he's disagreeing... I dunno, call it a hunch." she chuckles. "Besides, turnabout's fair play, innit? Your turn to learn how to share, Champion of the Morrigan."
Sara Stanton

Postby Null » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:10 pm

"Oh, we get to share now? Is that my present when I come home? Have you and the Phantom Queen been keeping each other warm at night, finally?" the boy grinned ravenously.

He kicked off the blanket, sending it tumbling to the corner of the room.
Null

Postby Sara Stanton » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:21 pm

"You wish, you old horndog. You can chuck your restraint into the corner for now, but you are picking that up again before we leave." she laughs.
Sara Stanton

Postby Null » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:32 pm

"If we can find the laundry room in this mess, we'll stash 'im there.

...You do have a plan for leaving, right?"
Null

Postby Sara Stanton » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:45 pm

"Well, about that... I'm not sure what's causing this mess. I was still calibrating a scanner with your bio-signature when it suddenly lit up like a Christmas tree and everything turned all topsy-turvy."
Sara Stanton

Postby Null » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:48 pm

"This...isn't you coming to get me? I figured, once you popped in, that this was all part of your master plan."
Null

Postby Sara Stanton » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:54 pm

"I wish it was. You know I'd move heaven and earth to find you, but I didn't do this."
Sara Stanton

Postby Null » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:55 pm

"Well. Fuck.

I guess the next step, then, is to make sure that I go back with you when we fix all this, rather than be tethered to here."
Null

Postby Sara Stanton » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:23 pm

"We will. I'm not losing you again. Your cells probably absorbed a lot of this universe over all the time you've been here. We just... need to undo that and there's enough chunks of our world around. Maybe we could literally fuse you to one of those chunks or inject you... If my lab's accessible I still have old samples of you we might be able to transfer you into. We got this. There's options."
Sara Stanton

Postby Will Stanton » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:41 pm

"Maybe we could, you know, create a bubble space, too, where things could pass back and forth easily?" the blanket-boy said, shifting back to a human form in the corner.
Will Stanton
Student

High Concept: Pillsbury Clayboy
Aspect: Needs to be Useful/Used
Aspect: Out of Place, Out of Time
Aspect: Unique Worldview
Aspect: Big Ball of Trauma
Aspect: Open-Hearted

Postby Sara Stanton » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:37 pm

"I'm not as solid on my physics, but possibly... We might have to check with some of the Lighthouse-Keepers to make that happen."
Sara Stanton

Postby Null » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:39 pm

"There are options, and we've got a bunch of smart people, I think is what we're getting at," the boy said, shooting a glare at Will. "And I knew that you'd be the one to figure all this out; I had faith down at the end."
Null

Previous

Topic attributes:

Return to XUB - Xavier Student Union Building