I2: Sound and Fury

Located directly adjacent to the Rec Center is the Student Union building, housing a well-stocked bar and arcade, billiards and an open area with couches and coffee tables.

I2: Sound and Fury

Postby Robert West » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:57 am

((open thread))

An annoyed looking Rob sits at the bar with a drink of something foul looking sitting in front of him. He seemed to be idly doodling plans for some sort of laser saw apparatus onto a cocktail napkin.

He was not in a good mood.
Robert West
Student

Re: I2: Sound and Fury

Postby Gracie Rozear » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:07 pm

Gracie rubbed her shoulder gently. Another student had accidentally stumbled into her and her gills took a hit. She sighed when she saw how crowded the bar was. She slid into a vacant seat next to a surly looking boy, ordering something fizzy. She continued to run her shoulder glancing over at the other boy and his drawing.

"Is that a laser saw? Could you attaching to a limb?" She found herself questioning, suddenly intrigued by the concept.
Gracie Rozear
Student

Postby Robert West » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:58 pm

"Theoretically," Rob says. "I'd have to remove the limb first though."

He glances over at Gracie. "Hello."
Robert West
Student

Postby Gracie Rozear » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:08 am

"Hi. Yes removing a limb seems logical to adhere that." She said nodding. Her drink was placed in front of her. "might be hard to fix a test subject for that. Then again,being where we are, maybe not."
Gracie Rozear
Student

Postby Robert West » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:58 am

"Most of the students here don't have the vision for that sort of self-improvement," Rob says, sounding a bit bitter.
Robert West
Student

Postby Gracie Rozear » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:27 am

"Hm, I suppose some might be leery. I wonder if there are any students who can regenerate limbs." She pondered out loud. "Theoretically speaking, it could be very useful for those with a offensive instead of defensive power."
Gracie Rozear
Student

Postby Robert West » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:29 am

"Theoretically," Rob says. He turns to regard the girl. "I'm Rob. Rob West."
Robert West
Student

Postby Gracie Rozear » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:26 pm

"Gracie Rozear, nice to meet you." She said with a smile. If it didn't include amputation, she'd be very willing to see how that would work, but she had a feeling her big momma would take some issue with hacking off limbs. "Do you make many enhancements?" She asked curiously.
Gracie Rozear
Student

Postby Robert West » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:32 am

"I do whatever I think is interesting," Rob says. "Why? Are you looking for enhancements?"
Robert West
Student

Postby Gracie Rozear » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:11 am

"Nah, but I bet some people would be." Gracie said, while she was one with a power many would consider useless in every day situations, she wasn't really down with amputation or anything either.
Gracie Rozear
Student

Postby Robert West » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:57 pm

"I doubt it," Rob says. "There was only one person that interesting here and she's gone now."
Robert West
Student

Postby Gracie Rozear » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:06 pm

"Oh, well that's a bummer." Gracie said. "Would it be possible to make that something smaller, into a band or sleeve that fit over an arm without having to amputate it off first?" She asked curiously.
Gracie Rozear
Student

Postby Robert West » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:54 pm

"Of course," Rob says. "I'm not an idiot."
Robert West
Student

Topic attributes:

Return to XUB - Xavier Student Union Building