I2: M-m-monster Mash

Located directly adjacent to the Rec Center is the Student Union building, housing a well-stocked bar and arcade, billiards and an open area with couches and coffee tables.

Re: I2: M-m-monster Mash

Postby Nailah Weaver » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:40 am

Nailah continues to brace herself against the table, occasionally kicking and swiping at the Imps that try to jump her while she's relatively defenseless. Her legs are somewhat protected by fur but her arms look kind of scratched up and she's careful to keep her injured hand as far away from the little monsters as possible, looking increasingly nervous.
Nailah Weaver
Student

High Concept: Fledgling Hero
Aspect: Naive Sphinxling
Aspect: Shattered Precognition

Postby Narrator » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:52 am

Between the three of them, they could herd most of the little bastards towards the case, though keeping them in would be another matter entirely.
Narrator
Site Admin

Postby Charles Franklin » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:53 am

Sean looked at the box and suddenly he had an idea. His body shape changed slightly and he looked at the box.

"On three get out of the way," Sean said, "one....two... THREE."

With that he vomited what looked like a viscous grey material at the cabinet. It was similar to fast drying cement and probably somehow related to what termites or some other mound building insects.
Charles Franklin
Student

Postby Narrator » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:03 am

Charles Franklin wrote:Sean looked at the box and suddenly he had an idea. His body shape changed slightly and he looked at the box.

"On three get out of the way," Sean said, "one....two... THREE."

With that he vomited what looked like a viscous grey material at the cabinet. It was similar to fast drying cement and probably somehow related to what termites or some other mound building insects.

It worked! Charles' totally gross vomit sealed the cabinet, trapping the imps inside!
Narrator
Site Admin

Postby Nash Riley » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:06 am

"I was going to use duct tape but that will work too I guess."
Nash Riley
Student

Postby Narrator » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:12 am

They were good to go to bring the imps back to the lighthouse for Sean to dismiss.
Narrator
Site Admin

Previous

Topic attributes:

Return to XUB - Xavier Student Union Building