Father of Sharkness

The Estate's meticulously kept gardens, including a hedgemaze that students have occasionally described as "sadistic" and a sizable rose garden. Benches in shaded spots are plentiful, and the gardens are popular to study in on pleasant days. The nearby stables are still maintained with a number of well-heeled equines.

Father of Sharkness

Postby Narrator » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:34 am

An Asian man wearing a university visitors badge heads across the quad. He bears the distinct expression of a man on a mission to recover something dear to him.
Narrator
Site Admin

Re: Father of Sharkness

Postby Chisaki Watanabe » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:07 pm

Chisaki was making the landscapers life miserable again by making potholes in the less frequently used tracks of driveway. An unusual vision of mint green, lavender, black and grills, she actually didn't look at the visitor, but she knew he was new.

"Looking for something?" She asked, eyes focused on the taste of making quartz into a rabbit.
Chisaki Watanabe
Student

Postby Narrator » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:20 pm

The man regarded the strange creature before him as if he had seen enough oddities not to be bothered.

"I'm looking for the X-Men who failed to prevent my son from getting kidnapped."
Narrator
Site Admin

Postby Chisaki Watanabe » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:27 pm

"I am on backlist." Chisaki replied, using her powers to tilt her new creation around to look for flaws. "You must be Narumi-senpai's otosan."
Chisaki Watanabe
Student

Postby Narrator » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:37 pm

"That I am. And judging by your wardrobe, you must be Chisaki. My son told me you were colorful."

"Also, the only other asian student. Kinda an easy guess."

The resemblance isn't strong, but he definitely talks a lot like Tosh.
Narrator
Site Admin

Postby Chisaki Watanabe » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:53 pm

"I am sure there are others. Your son does not leave the lab enough to notice. " Chisaki replied with her air headed grin.

"Come Otosan. I will take you to the Hangar. Perhaps we can catch the rescue effort before they leave."
Chisaki Watanabe
Student

Postby Narrator » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:00 am

"Thank you," he answers, "It's heartening to hear they're close to heading out."
Narrator
Site Admin

Topic attributes:

Return to The Gardens and Estate