I2: Pixie Hunting Season

The Estate's meticulously kept gardens, including a hedgemaze that students have occasionally described as "sadistic" and a sizable rose garden. Benches in shaded spots are plentiful, and the gardens are popular to study in on pleasant days. The nearby stables are still maintained with a number of well-heeled equines.

Re: I2: Pixie Hunting Season

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:10 pm

Vivienne glowed and pulled hard at the water on the beasts muddy feet, attempting to sink its limbs deep enough to trip or at least slow it enough for a strike with Cal.
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Narrator » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:46 pm

If she was going to make the strike, it had to be nowish, though the beast was significantly slowed.
Narrator
Site Admin

Postby Sean Hall » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:19 pm

Sean became a little desperate and sometimes those moments of desperation lead to growth other times the decisions you make leave a dark mark on your conscience. It was hard to say which when Sean used magic he didn't know he had stored away and the tattoos began to look tainted like somebody has spilled ink in them.

"Diabolical Demons of Denak," Sean said forming 'claws' with his hands. Claws of unknown origin formed through portals above the blight thing mimicking Sean's movements. Sean used them to reach for the blight thing hoping to hold it with one claw while punching down with the other clawed hand.
Sean Hall
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:13 am

Vivienne ducked low, swinging in a wide vertical arch in front of her, aiming for the creature's head.

"Nid ydych chi a'ch math yn cael eu croesawu yma!"
(("You and your kind are not welcome here!"))
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Narrator » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:22 am

The creature howled with pain as Sean and Vivienne's magical attacks combined and interacted with one another, the sword slicing through the air and intersecting with the beasts' head, carefully held in place by Sean's claws.

It was a gruesome, yet effective sight, and the beast lay unmoving, dark ichor spreading from the wound in the ruins of the center of the hedge maze.
Narrator
Site Admin

Postby Sean Hall » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:40 pm

Sean stared at the corpse of the thing they'd killed and felt a sense of accomplishment and shame. He'd never killed something and even if it was terrifying the creature had also been... Awe inspiring really. He walked towars the massive corpse wondering if there was something left to glean from it.

"Bloody shame the mess we had to make to get here," Sean said.
Sean Hall
Student

Postby Narrator » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:14 am

The magical signals were strong from this one, as well--Sean could probably use it as a road map to make sure that wherever he tried to send things back TO would be the correct place.
Narrator
Site Admin

Postby Sean Hall » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:42 am

Sean knelt down next to the creature and wondered if he should try sending it back if only because there probably wasn't a good way to dispose of it.

"Would they think it an act of war if I sent it back dead?" Sean asked the dead creature and also Vivienne.
Sean Hall
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:56 am

"Considering how hostel this one was. It is very possible."

She cleaned her sword with the water from her armor, encasing the gore in a water globe.

"The scientists of this place may wish for a closer look. I may be able to contain it but only for a short time. It is a very large creature and it is making a mess. Others we can attempt to send back."

She reached in to her top and removed a smart phone.

"Can you use these reliably and have you actual pockets?"
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Sean Hall » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:23 pm

"Yeah, and yes," Sean said, "Hopefully the rest of these... things aren't quite so large and destructive. Might as well report this then if nobody noticed the whole lightning thing."
Sean Hall
Student

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:45 am

She handed him her phone.

"Then I shall let you make the call. Modern technology and I have yet to find a way to co-exist."

She stepped over the the creature and knelt beside it as the water began to move in towards her, the mud drying out and a large water globe forming over the beast and its' mess.
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Sean Hall » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:52 pm

"Sounds inconvenient to say the least," Sean said taking the offered phone.

Sean dialed the number for the headmistress so that he could give her a report on what had happened.
Sean Hall
Student

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:00 am

After listening to Sean explain what happened Ashlie asks him to head to the Point to meet up with the rest of the Teams.
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Previous

Topic attributes:

Return to The Gardens and Estate