I2: Don't Know Why I Love You Like I Do...

The Estate's meticulously kept gardens, including a hedgemaze that students have occasionally described as "sadistic" and a sizable rose garden. Benches in shaded spots are plentiful, and the gardens are popular to study in on pleasant days. The nearby stables are still maintained with a number of well-heeled equines.

I2: Don't Know Why I Love You Like I Do...

Postby Emilie » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:24 am

While the others handled the un-summoning of creatures from other dimensions, Emilie had taken Molly to the infirmary. In truth she was probably fine, but she didn't want to just put her to bed and neglect the concept she might have a medical condition or something. It was also a good excuse not to go to said un-summoning. Frankly, she already knew how to banish herself from this realm and didn't want to take any chances that being too close to a magic circle might force her to pass on as well.

Instead, the shirtless redhead found an open bench to slump into, and fished around in her bag. Most of the belongings inside were wet like the rest of her, and she laid them out next to her as she went to let them dry. Her notepad was ruined, which was a pity. Her inter-dimensional bingo card was kept inside it (A list of everything she'd never seen before, which recently had a male calico cat checked off). Once everything was laid out in the sun, she picked up her e-cig. She knew from dropping it before, that she just needed to get it dried out and she'd be able to smoke. She opened it's casing, removed the batteries and set that out too.

Then, she just sat there in her slacks, boots, and bra, trying to decompress.
Emilie
Student

Re: I2: Don't Know Why I Love You Like I Do...

Postby Victor Freud » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:33 am

A mumbling voice in the distance became more familiar as it grew closer, the words becoming interpretable.

"...eymoonin' couples too, you should see them bill 'n coo, you'd be surprised at things they do, when I'm cleanin' windows..."

The singing halted about the same time the boy did, doing a double-take for obvious reasons. For his part he wasn't particularly well-dressed - a t-shirt, a pair of plaid pajama pants, and a pair of rubber sandals. A canvas tote bag each student had received upon arriving for orientation was stuffed, the end of a towel protruding. He approached the bench with his head slightly tilted, his hair an absolute mess; a bit of an oddity for this Freud since he was usually fairly well groomed.

"Heeeeeeeey." He said softly. "You, um, okay?"
Victor Freud
Student

High Concept: Face Turning Heel
Aspect: Title of Your Sex Tape / The Gadfly
Aspect: Shrinky Dink Shenanigans
Aspect: Always Second Best
Aspect: Underestimating Badassery
Aspect: Dressed for Success

Postby Emilie » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:42 am

Emilie's head had lolled back (in truth she had almost fallen asleep in what would likely be the last of the warm sun for some months) and blearily looked at Victor.

"Hey Slick." She murmured, smiling in a daze.

"Yea, I'm good. I smashed a wall to get at a leprechaun but it wasn't a leprechaun it wassa grindy-sommat and then it nearly drowned my room mate who apparently has the same power as you, go figure. I took her to the infirmary."

She furrowed her brow at Victor's attire, trying to comprehend what the hell he was intending to do exactly.

"Nice pants."
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:47 am

"Okay, I understood... half of that." He sat down beside her, though at a fair distance as not to disturb her things.

"The leprechaun thing I get, that guy's an asshole. I dunno what a grindy is though, is that like bubbles and squeak?" He let the comment on his attire pass for now, there were more important issues to discuss.
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:00 am

"Okay well, I was getting undressed for a shower when Molly started screeching up a storm like she do. I didn't think anything about it until a boy student came into the ladies showers as close as he dared and asked if we were having a water problem. SO I went over and checked and sure enough, nothing came out of the tap.

UNTIL I used the magic word. Leprechaun. As soon as I implied it might be a leprechaun, then I got dosed in cold water.

So I tried to get into the wall to see if it was in there, but that didn't work out too good. And then the boy got attacked I think because he cried out, and then this supermodel lookin' chicky shows up, and starts going 'blah blah blah roleplaying crap I'm the one true heir to the Iron Throne' and then the thing was all like 'John Snow you know nothing' and then I got this idea to turn off the water main in an attempt to get it to come out, but then I got really confused because the water pipes in the access panel were all higgldy-piggdly so I thought it might be an illusion and then Molly got frustrated with me while I sorted out my shit mentally and made herself tiny and went in there and got the little creature that was definitely not a leprechaun to come out but also a bunch of water came out too and she almost got caught in it but I went to collect her and then Khaleesi trapped the thingy.... the Grindy-..."

and Emilie scrunched up her face trying to remember how to pronounce the word Vivienne had said. "Grindylow?"
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:07 am

"Oh, well I guess that explains why the bathroom was shut down for repairs." It also explained why Vic's hair was a mess. "I dunno what a Grin-dee-lou is but it doesn't sound very nice. I'm glad you're alright though."
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:14 am

"Meh. I'm scrappy and also theoretically immortal. It's whatever."
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:18 am

"Oh, right. Pain don't hurt. Got it."

Victor looked down at the items he was sharing a seat with.

"I know we're in England and all, and you're travelling between dimensions, but did you really need a sonic screwdriver? That is some seriously nerdy stuff right there."
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:25 am

"Well pain hurts.. it just... ya know...

'I live, I die, I live again?' " Emilie stated, eluding to her condition. She'd never really mentioned her dying before though.

She let the traveling dimensions thing go. Normally she'd tell him to can it, but they seemed to be alone and also with the bit about the sonic screwdriver one might think the boy was being sarcastic even if they weren't.

"Dude, that's my pipe." She laughed. " I smoke nicotine cartridges in it."
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:30 am

"How very Super Mario of you."

Victor looked at Emilie with wide eyes, letting out a slow, over-exaggerated gasp.

"Ooooooooooooh, you're bein' baaaaaaaaaad."
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:34 am

"You like that I like to do bad things. It gets your blood boiling."

Emilie smirked, and left the teasing there.

"Speakin of ' smokin' wif' ciga-rets an' doin' hoodrat stuff wif' m'friends', a consistent asked if I wanted to get fish and chips and I asked if I could bring you too. You wanna go? It'll be good times, I promise."
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:13 am

"Sure, sounds like fun." Victor leaned back on the bench. "When are we goin'? Do I have time to get cleaned up first?"
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:15 am

"Oh yea plenty. It's not until tomorrow. Gives me time to heal my bruised ego."
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:19 am

"Ah, good. 'cause I dunno how well my makeshift shower idea is gonna go."
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:20 am

"Gym showers?" She asked.
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:28 am

Victor looked a little stupefied. "... I didn't even think of those. I was gonna just use a hose at the stable."
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:29 am

"DUDEYESLET'SDOTHATTHATISAWAYBETTERIDEAPRISONTIME!" Emilie seemed pretty psyched.

"I will go first!"
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:33 am

This girl wanted to go to the stables, with the horse smell, and use a hose to try and shower - probably getting all muddy as a result.

"Are you messin' with me right now?"
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:35 am

"No. I already smell like fryer grease from the kitchen, what's the worst that could happen? I get more dirty and end up in the gym showers ANYWAYS? At least I will have fun with water for a couple of minutes today instead of being attacked by it."
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:43 am

Victor couldn't really argue against it. And after the day she had, she deserved to have a little fun.

"Alright, we'll do it. You need help with yer stuff?"
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:46 am

"Nah." With a swoop of her arm, she collected all the junk back up in her bags, and picked up her plastic bag with her shower junk in it that she had never returned to her dorm because 'fuck it time to collapse'.

Seemingly re-energized by the prospect of tomfoolery, she began to dart ahead of Victor.

"Race you!"
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:58 am

Victor had to run hard to try and catch up since Emilie had a head start on him. Once he did almost overtake her but lost one of his sandals in the process, the boy having to stop and grab it before trying to give chase barefoot. Because of his poor luck she managed to reach the stables before him.

"I'd accuse you of cheatin' -" Victor huffed. "- but you just got lucky that I was wearin' such crappy shoes." He tossed the things against the wall to illustrate his disgust with the almost-crocs.
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:01 am

Emilie shook her head and clicked her tongue.

"Gotta have them Doc's bro. Best investment I ever made." To illustrate her point, she jumped up and down in her boots which made a satisfying and sturdy 'thud' sound. Once she was done showing them off, she bent over and began to unlace them.
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:46 am

"Well I wasn't originally expectin' to take a run around the campus. I'm not gonna wear sneakers in the shower."

Vic busied himself with tracking down the hose and tap, not having noticed it the last time he was here.
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:49 am

By the time Vic was done finding what he was looking for, Em had stripped herself down to her drawers. She was wearing a pair of Women's boxer briefs that were black with red hearts printed on them. They weren't exactly granny panties, but not exactly super sexy either. While she was technically in her underpants now, she was wearing more clothes than most ladies now-a-days wore to the pool.

She had put her shades over her eyes to steel herself against the probably cold hose water.

"Let's do this." She said with a determined sniff of her nose.
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:56 am

Vic had some hose coiled over one shoulder, a pretty heavy duty spray nozzle in one hand and using the other to shield his eyes.

"Damn, you're not shy, are you?"
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:58 am

"What, you thought I was fuckin' 'round when I said I worked a pole? Plenty'a people seen more of me than this who's name I didn't even know.

Make with the hose already or I'm gonna wuss out."
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:57 pm

Vic turned the end of the nozzle to the shower setting, re-shielding his eyes before blasting Emilie in the face with some nice cold hose water. It wasn't nearly as good as a real shower, especially because his arm kept moving, but it was better than a sponge bath... kind of.
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:03 am

It wasn't any colder than the water from the showers had been though it was slightly messier. Emilie did a weird little dance with her arms clung up against her chest and made some uncomfortable noises as she bowed her head to the ground.

Noticing the mud puddle that was accumulating under her feet quickly, she got a very mean spirited idea in her head.

She abruptly fell to the ground, seemingly tripped.
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:28 am

Victor heard a wet thud and, since his arm didn't block his vision entirely, saw some of Emilie's prone form on the ground. He dropped the hose to the ground, letting it spray randomly and knelt beside her.

"Are you okay? What happened?"
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:34 am

Emilie laid very prone and still until he got close, then Victor would feel her hands on his ankles pull him down with her.

However, when he hit, it wouldn't really hurt so much as feel disorienting, like someone spun him around and he landed on a piece of padded furniture such as a coach or a mattress.

After a moment though, the wet, icky feeling of rolling around in a mud puddle crept into his clothes.

Emilie was very pleased with her trick and was belting out laughter.
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:44 am

Vic was taken off-guard and landed with a loud "Oof!". Having worked on a farm his whole childhood it didn't take him long to recognize the feeling of having muddy clothes and hair.

"You brat!" He slapped a big muddy hand print across Emilie's stomach. "I gotta wear these back inside!"
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:52 am

"Ehehehehehe i tricked you." She commented with childish glee. Emilie looked down at the mud mark on her stomach, then looked at Victor and grinned menacingly. Her hands were still in the puddle as well, and in retaliation she took a big handful of the mud and smashed it into his face. She took away her hand quickly so he wouldn't inhale it, but otherwise didn't seem slightly remorseful about what she had done.

"I'm in my underpants. You're not the only one trekking back in like this."
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:08 am

Victor sputtered and sprayed mud and spit from his lips. Scrambling to his knees he pushed at Emilie's side and tried to roll her over face-first into the still-growing mud puddle.

"I would've let you borrow my shirt ya ass!"
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:12 am

Emilie didn't really fight *not* to get shoved into the mud again, and went face first into the mess herself. She laid in it on her stomach and brought her upper half up onto her elbows while she sprayed disgusting water out of her mouth. She then proceeded to roll onto her back and look at her completely filthy partner in crime and burst into a fit of giggles.
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:15 am

Victor was finding it hard to stay angry at someone who wasn't fighting back and was giggling up a storm. The boy sat down with his legs crossed, looking at the the redhead before him.

"You dork."
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:16 am

"Your plan was awful. It was an awful plan." She replied in between giggles.

"Turn off the water before we flood the place."
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:22 am

"What, you wanna just walk around like a couple of terracotta soldiers?" Victor fell onto his side and stretched his arm out for the hose, fixing the trigger so it'd shut off.
Victor Freud
Student

Postby Emilie » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:23 am

"I don't think we're going to get clean here now.

Besides, I can probably figure out how to work the washers meant for the gym towels at the gym. I can wash your clothes if I can."
Emilie
Student

Postby Victor Freud » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:36 am

"Oh, thanks for clarifying. 'cause for a minute there I thought you were gonna suggest climbin' inside them."

Victor pushed himself to his feet and offered Em his hand.
Victor Freud
Student

Next

Topic attributes:

Return to The Gardens and Estate