Bits and Pieces(open)

The Estate's meticulously kept gardens, including a hedgemaze that students have occasionally described as "sadistic" and a sizable rose garden. Benches in shaded spots are plentiful, and the gardens are popular to study in on pleasant days. The nearby stables are still maintained with a number of well-heeled equines.

Re: Bits and Pieces(open)

Postby Eric Noir » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:40 am

"And you seem to be avoiding the actual question," said Eric, smirking back. He really didn't want to debate the existence of fairies, especially ones that were apparently from another dimension, which sounded like a whole nother can of worms.
Eric Noir

Postby Emilie » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:09 pm

"The answer isn't that interesting to be honest.

Gotta do the basic courses first, then photography, eventually. "
Emilie
Student

Postby Eric Noir » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:58 pm

"That sounds interesting," said Eric, "If you start taking pictures around here, I'm sure you'll have some one of a kind photo's pretty quickly." There were plenty of unique sights at the institute, mostly the students. "I'm looking into engineering and technology myself."
Eric Noir

Postby Emilie » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:27 pm

"Maybe yes. A lot of the students don't like their pictures taken though. The mutations can make then feel awkward about themselves."
Emilie
Student

Postby Eric Noir » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:36 am

"I know the feeling," he said, "but as long as you avoid naming it 'fairy-boy', I don't mind." Generally he hated being compared to a fairy, even though he knew it was unavoidable. He didn't feel like people took him seriously and tended to overreact if they made that comparison.
Eric Noir

Postby Emilie » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:39 am

"Naming my photos would imply they are art or something. I got no idea what I am doing." She laughed.

"but I'll keep it in mind if I need people subjects anytime soon. Thanks.

What's yer roomin' situation like?"
Emilie
Student

Postby Eric Noir » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:47 pm

"They have me set up in a bookcase in the guy's dorm. There is a miniature room built into the wall behind it. The layout is identical to the regular dorms, right down to working plumbing." Said Eric, "I don't know how they managed it but they got miniature furniture that feels real." He could tell the difference between toy doll fg furniture and the real thing, this stuff, while small, was identical in structure right down to nails and thread count.
Eric Noir

Postby Emilie » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:23 am

"Probably someone else's powers, or maybe Pym Particles or something.

The school goes above and beyond to make students feel safe and comfy."
Emilie
Student

Postby Eric Noir » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:11 am

"I can see that, they even built storage space in the bookshelf for my belongings." Said Eric. All his belongings from before the institute, besides clothing he had made, were full sized, and wouldn't have fit in the new room. It even had a plug in for his phone to charge.
Eric Noir

Postby Emilie » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:16 pm

"How's the bed? Special beds seem to be their bread and butter." She laughed.
Emilie
Student

Postby Eric Noir » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:01 pm

"Soft and supportive." he said, obviously satisfied with the room. "I just hope no insects try making a home in it." He knew it was very possible that something may try, probably spiders or some other common house bug. While he couldn't exactly be hurt by them due to his density, having a spider comparably the size of a dog try take a bite out of you was unnerving.
Eric Noir

Postby Emilie » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:13 am

"I *think* bugs like warm but moist, not cozy dry warm like we like.

So don't install a tiny sauna and you should be golden." She joked.
Emilie
Student

Postby Eric Noir » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:35 am

"It would probably evaporate too quickly anyway," said Eric, getting in on the joke. "I'd invite you over to watch movies, but you'd probably find it to cramped." Eric could use his phone to stream movies, and because of his size it was as good as having a wide screen.
Eric Noir

Postby Emilie » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:33 am

"I got tricks up my sleeve. I am full of surprises."

Vic's surprises.
Last edited by Emilie on Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emilie
Student

Postby Eric Noir » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:07 pm

"Maybe you could show me them sometime." Said Eric.
Eric Noir

Postby Emilie » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:27 am

"Of course.

For now I'll let you get back to your scavenging."
Emilie
Student

Postby Eric Noir » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:19 pm

Eric could sense the conversation seemed to be coming to a close. "Okay then," he said, glad to have at least made a new friend, "Visit me in the dorms some time. Actually..." he said, picking up the pen, "Let me give you my number. I don't always have my phone with me, but you can send me messages." He grabbed the closest writable material, in this case a leaf, and wrote his name and phone number on it, before handing it to Emilie.
Eric Noir

Postby Emilie » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:23 pm

"Will do!" Emilie folded the leaf into her math book so she wouldn't lose it. "See ya round."
Emilie
Student

Postby Eric Noir » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:28 pm

"See ya," he echoed back, before taking the pen and flying up and away from the bench. He hoped she would call him sometime, it was nice to talk to someone who didn't speak down to him.
Eric Noir

Previous

Topic attributes:

Return to The Gardens and Estate