Study Streak (open)

Though many students might prefer going to London, Maldon provides closer amenities for those without a car or unwilling to pay for a cab. Several pubs are available, though the Rose and Crown is notable for having been where Excalibur spent a good deal of their downtime. Also of note is the Plume Library, home to many rare books.

Re: Study Streak (open)

Postby Stephanie Kishi » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:26 pm

"Your acting strange?" She tilted her head confused as her mind tried to process why he was acting that way and if their was a specific reason
Stephanie Kishi
Student

Postby Alex Maurell » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:27 am

"This the first time a girl's given me her number without issue." Granted this was probably the first time him being a mutant wasn't that big of a deal.
Alex Maurell
Student

Postby Stephanie Kishi » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:04 am

"Your the first guy I have given a number to.. period." She said smiling before a slight blush appeared. "What issues could you have? You seem quite attractive and seem to know things about biology which shows intelligence." Steph smiled at her poor way of trying to flirt for the first time.
Stephanie Kishi
Student

Postby Alex Maurell » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:19 am

He smiles at that, it seems they're both at odds with this whole flirting thing. "Well, the whole being a mutant thing is pretty unattractive to a lot of normal people. Didn't exactly get a chance to have it be a secret."
Alex Maurell
Student

Postby Stephanie Kishi » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:29 am

"Most of my unattractiveness comes from Religouse parents who were very conservative" the young woman laughed a little bit. Taking notice that they were both bad at the flirting. "Your power is awesome I mean a non mutant can't do that"
Stephanie Kishi
Student

Postby Alex Maurell » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:36 am

"I can understand that." Over eager religious parents were distinctly not fun to deal with. "Thanks, I think your power's pretty awesome too."
Alex Maurell
Student

Postby Stephanie Kishi » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:00 am

"Really? Haha most guys I have known made them feel stupid or like I was a nerd." She laughed before blushing as she did like it when her power was complimneted. It made up for her family calling it horrible
Stephanie Kishi
Student

Postby Alex Maurell » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:05 am

"Heh, feeling stupid only means that you're learning something, right? Besides, nerds rule the world the world these days."
Alex Maurell
Student

Postby Stephanie Kishi » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:25 am

"Haahah I guess that is a way at looking at it." The curly haired gal smiled.
Stephanie Kishi
Student

Previous

Topic attributes:

Return to Downtown Maldon