Calling in Sick

Though many students might prefer going to London, Maldon provides closer amenities for those without a car or unwilling to pay for a cab. Several pubs are available, though the Rose and Crown is notable for having been where Excalibur spent a good deal of their downtime. Also of note is the Plume Library, home to many rare books.

Re: Calling in Sick

Postby Null » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:34 pm

"If you want to give it a go, give it a go.

You look like hell, though."
Null

Postby Sean Hall » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:43 pm

"What's a broken rib or two between teammates and an amorphous all consuming abomination," Sean said forcing a smiling before he started gathering energy to assemble the sleeping spell. He threw his hands out wide and winced, but made a complicated series of gestures anyways. He knelt and grabbed a handful of dust and threw it in the air where it began to glitter and glow before drifting on unseeen wind towards the all consuming blob. Sean didn't have enough left in him to put anything as large as the out of control Will to sleep, but maybe the spell would help the drugs that not-quite-so-out-of-control-Will was going to feed the other work better.
Sean Hall
Student

Postby Toshiro Narumi » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:22 am

Bruce stopped gasping in sweet, sweet air as not to breathe in the enchanted pharmaceuticals. He looked thoroughly exhausted and was still bleeding from his stab wound. Pure stubborn pride was probably the only thing keeping him standing.
Toshiro Narumi
Student

High Concept: Nascent Cardinal Guardian
Aspect: Adorkable Tech Genius
Aspect: Hero In The Blood
Aspect: Crowded Brain
Aspect: Werewolf Lover
Aspect: Guilty Conscience

Postby Narrator » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:20 am

Barbituates. Benzodiazepines. Etomidate. Ketamine. Propofol. Will dumped containers of all of it into the hole. The clay was going to have a grand old time if it ever woke up, let me tell you.

Tendrils from the large mass shot out and snatched at the chemicals, which quickly disappeared under the surface. It started churning oddly, uncontrollably...and that's when Sean's sleep spell hit.

With a hiss of escaping air and a wet splorch, the clay began to collapse in on itself, quickly falling out of sight of the destroyed room above.
Narrator
Site Admin

Postby Sean Hall » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:15 pm

"So... what do we do with the sleeping whatever that was?" Sean asked looking at Will who was really the only fully operational member of the team at this point.
Sean Hall
Student

Postby Null » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:20 pm

"You leave that to me. I'm going to find some way to contain it here for transport, and then there are certain...procedures we can do back at The Point."
Null

Postby Sean Hall » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:30 pm

"That doesn't sound menacing at all," Sean said looking for the two villains they'd knocked unconscious to see if they were still unconscious, or embedded in a wall, to bind them so they didn't start causing problems before transport could arrive.
Sean Hall
Student

Postby Null » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:11 pm

"You don't have to participate. I've handled this sort of thing before...once or twice."
Null

Postby Sean Hall » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:22 pm

"I just wanted to make sure reach and Manikin were out of commission, but if you've got it under control I'll leave you to it," Sean said.
Sean Hall
Student

Postby Null » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:10 am

"Throw 'em into a cell next to their compatriot. They'll know what's coming for 'em."
Null

Previous

Topic attributes:

Return to Downtown Maldon