Are You Gonna Take Me Home Tonight?

Though many students might prefer going to London, Maldon provides closer amenities for those without a car or unwilling to pay for a cab. Several pubs are available, though the Rose and Crown is notable for having been where Excalibur spent a good deal of their downtime. Also of note is the Plume Library, home to many rare books.

Are You Gonna Take Me Home Tonight?

Postby Mitch Davis » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:40 pm

Big cities like London or Manchester got the major bands to show up and perform their hits.

Maldon, while not nothing, got...a Freddie Mercury tribute act. I mean, I suppose it could be worse.

Mitch, still not having gone to his first class, was getting an experience of Maldon's thrilling nightlife. The guy playing Mercury didn't really look much like him -- out of shape, with an obvious paste-on mustache -- but maybe he'd sound more like him? Who knows!

((open))
Mitch Davis
Student

Re: Are You Gonna Take Me Home Tonight?

Postby Basil Benson » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:36 am

It would seem Basil was becoming a cartoon with how frequently he wore his only pair of jeans but his shirt kept changing so no one had caught on yet. He added a touch of colour today with some purple Chucks

"You didn't have to do this. " Said the invisible man awkwardly. "It's my job to treat you."
Basil Benson
Student

High Concept: Unwitting Heir to a Secret Legacy
Aspect: More Money Than Sense
Aspect: Ward of Unwanted Protectors
Aspect: Inconsistently Invisible
Aspect: Weirdness Magnet
Aspect: Covert Pervert

Postby Colette Rosenhof » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:24 am

Colette gently put her finger to unseen lips, hanging off of the taller male in what she thought was appropriate attire for the evening.

"Sometimes, it feels better to give zan it is to receive. So if you really wish to treat me, you will humour me on occasion and allow me to treat you, yes?" After all, she couldn't take him on overnights to fancy hotels or anything, but she COULD pay for a couple of cover band tickets.
Colette Rosenhof
Student

High Concept: Dreamer Despite the Odds
Aspect: Density Is Not a Formality
Aspect: Everything is Sexier In France
Aspect: Beware the Cute Ones
Aspect: Hair of Goo, Heart of Gold

Postby Basil Benson » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:39 am

'Yes ma'am." He replied, then began nibbling on the end of her finger. Being invisible meant Colette was the only one who noticed his playfulness.

However, they themselves definitely didn't go unnoticed. Compared to Mitch, the obvious mutant couple stuck out in a small crowd.
Basil Benson
Student

High Concept: Unwitting Heir to a Secret Legacy
Aspect: More Money Than Sense
Aspect: Ward of Unwanted Protectors
Aspect: Inconsistently Invisible
Aspect: Weirdness Magnet
Aspect: Covert Pervert

Topic attributes:

Return to Downtown Maldon