[Social] Painting the Town

Though many students might prefer going to London, Maldon provides closer amenities for those without a car or unwilling to pay for a cab. Several pubs are available, though the Rose and Crown is notable for having been where Excalibur spent a good deal of their downtime. Also of note is the Plume Library, home to many rare books.

Re: Painting the Town

Postby Miriam Bell » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:25 pm

"Having a good time, getting a liiiittle bit of my vibes. Vibes that you're ruining for no reason."
Miriam Bell
Student

High Concept: Sorrowful Telepath
Aspect: Powerful Enemies
Aspect: Structural Shadow

Postby Will Stanton » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:29 pm

Will just looked at Miriam sadly.

"They're dancing to the beat of your drum, and you're not even trying to do that. You're altering their perceptions; you're causing them to act despite their wills.

I'm sorry, I thought I could help. I should..." she said, starting to make her way through the crowd towards the exit.
Will Stanton
Student

High Concept: Pillsbury Clayboy
Aspect: Needs to be Useful/Used
Aspect: Out of Place, Out of Time
Aspect: Unique Worldview
Aspect: Big Ball of Trauma
Aspect: Open-Hearted

Postby Miriam Bell » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:17 pm

Miriam just... stands there in the middle of the dance floor for several long minutes. The crowd soon stops paying attention once the drama is over, returning to dancing as Miriam's influence recedes though an empty space of a foot or two around her remains. The almost palpable air of misery around her means when she finally does move she at least has an easy time leaving the dance floor. She drifts towards the bar though ordering something to drink feels just as pointless as everything else right now. She feels weightless but in a floaty way that makes her feel empty inside. Couldn't even hold on to a friend for a single evening...
Miriam Bell
Student

High Concept: Sorrowful Telepath
Aspect: Powerful Enemies
Aspect: Structural Shadow

Previous

Topic attributes:

Return to Downtown Maldon