I2: ...Ladies.

Though many students might prefer going to London, Maldon provides closer amenities for those without a car or unwilling to pay for a cab. Several pubs are available, though the Rose and Crown is notable for having been where Excalibur spent a good deal of their downtime. Also of note is the Plume Library, home to many rare books.

I2: ...Ladies.

Postby Carlos Vasquez » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:23 pm

Carlos Vasquez had been taking a shower--a nice, warm, hot shower after a long, hard work out.

He wrapped a towel around himself, and exited the shower...

...only to find himself, instead, standing in the middle of a bookstore in downtown Maldon.

"...what," Carlos said, as people turned to stare.

((open))
Carlos Vasquez
Student

Re: I2: ...Ladies.

Postby Trev Anderson » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:33 am

"...the fuck?" Trev managed to utter as he saw his roommate in a towel in the bookstore where he'd gone to pick up another D&D book.

"Uh...dude?" he said pushing himself towards the front of the small circle of gawking bystanders. "The hell are you doing here in that?
Trev Anderson
Student

Postby Carlos Vasquez » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:43 am

"I...don't know.

I was taking a shower, and I went to step out of the stall...and I found myself here."
Carlos Vasquez
Student

Postby Trev Anderson » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:08 pm

"...really?" he asked. "I mean. I've seen weirder stuff happen before I guess, but. Uh. You want me to like...buy you a shirt and pants next door?"
Trev Anderson
Student

Postby Carlos Vasquez » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:13 pm

"That'd be great. I didn't exactly bring my wallet..." Carlos frowned, looking around. "I don't suppose if I go back through the door, I'll be back in the showers?"
Carlos Vasquez
Student

Postby Trev Anderson » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:33 pm

"...well. You could try?" Trev shrugged. "Hold on. I'm gonna run next store and get you some clothes, man."
Trev Anderson
Student

Postby Carlos Vasquez » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:47 pm

"I'll...stay here, then," Carlos said, sheepishly waving at some of the people who were staring.
Carlos Vasquez
Student

Postby Trev Anderson » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:05 am

Trev returned in relatively short order with a large tee and a pair of board shorts and a pair of flip-flops, pushing his way through a crowd of giggling high school girls who seemed rather taken with the mostly naked martial artist. "Alright. Got you some sandals so you can go into a public restroom without being barefoot, you can change in there, and, you know, walk back to the bus with me."
Trev Anderson
Student

Postby Carlos Vasquez » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:30 am

"Fashionable, but it'll do in a pinch. Thanks, Trev," Carlos sighed.
Carlos Vasquez
Student

Topic attributes:

Return to Downtown Maldon