I2DT - My Blood Runs Cold

Though many students might prefer going to London, Maldon provides closer amenities for those without a car or unwilling to pay for a cab. Several pubs are available, though the Rose and Crown is notable for having been where Excalibur spent a good deal of their downtime. Also of note is the Plume Library, home to many rare books.

I2DT - My Blood Runs Cold

Postby Trinity » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:04 pm

Trinity leaned against a table in the basement room, looking at the sizable contraption that currently was keeping Tereza powerless. Tereza was groggily coming to wakefulness, which was what Trinity had been waiting for. "There you are. She told me that it would incapacitate you, but she wasn't specific on the effects. Luckily Blazer was there to catch you," she said.

"Trinity, what is..." Tereza looked at the bindings on the frame keeping her arms from moving.

"Just a little bit of technology from our client to make sure you stay well behaved while they transport you."

"So you're working for hire now? That's not like you."

"You're right. It's not. But bills have to be paid. Fighting the good fight is not cheap. So we worked out a trade. She desperately wants you, though goodness knows why. In exchange, we get some compensation and some access to places where we can help a lot more of our people. Seemed like a fair trade to trade useless garbage for the greater good."

"Now, now," said a feminine figure coming down the stairs, "Just because she dumped your in-triplicate ass, that's no reason to be mean."

Trinity scowled and Tereza looked confused. "Who...?"

"That's not an unexpected response, given that you left 'school' mid-process. I've missed you, little sister. I'm here to take you home."
Trinity

Topic attributes:

Return to Downtown Maldon