Still Recovering

The site of the recently restored Braddock Lighthouse. Aircraft hangars and other X-Men facilities, including a Cerebra unit and the Danger Room have been constructed around the foundations of the lighthouse.

Re: Still Recovering

Postby Sean Hall » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:21 pm

"I sometimes go down to the pub with other people," Sean said, "That might just only happen after going vampire hunting and nearly dying."
Sean Hall
Student

Postby Hannah » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:08 pm

"In that case maybe don't do that too often. Or at least cut out the almost dieing part."
Hannah

Postby Sean Hall » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:32 pm

"I feel like the amount of almost dying and killing supernatural monsters is just going to increase with time," Sean said, "Think it's a mage's lot in life."
Sean Hall
Student

Postby Hannah » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:55 pm

"And I thought my outlook on life was bleak."
Hannah

Postby Sean Hall » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:40 pm

"It'll be a great adventure though, aye?" Sean asked. "Just like in all the old books. Throw some lightning bolts, develop some new enchantments, and then get eaten by a dragon while exploring the seventh elemental plane of fire."
Sean Hall
Student

Postby Hannah » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:54 pm

"Kind of an anti-climactic end for a book." she teases.
Hannah

Postby Sean Hall » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:36 am

"Suppose I could fight the dragon from the deepest depths to the highest mountain peak," Sean smiled. "Really I just end up wondering who wrote the book."
Sean Hall
Student

Postby Hannah » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:36 pm

"You're the mage. Isn't rewriting reality what you do?"
Hannah

Postby Sean Hall » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:17 pm

"I'm not a god," Sean said, "There's a limit to how much reality rewriting I or any mage can do. Unless you're the Sorcerer Supreme, Nebuchadnezzar or Merlin or something then I suppose there are no rules."
Sean Hall
Student

Postby Hannah » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:30 pm

"Well, for now let's focus on slightly less impossible things. Like getting you to leave this room."
Hannah

Postby Sean Hall » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:05 pm

"Quite," Sean said finishing getting together his things. "Should try to see the sun occasionally, not nearly fall asleep while summoning demon because you haven't slept in 48 hours."

The last part was probably a joke.
Sean Hall
Student

Postby Hannah » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:27 pm

"I have it on good authority that you don't actually plenty of time to sleep when you're dead. You just don't sleep at all and it's exactly as boring as it sounds. So where are we going?"
Hannah

Postby Sean Hall » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:54 pm

"I'll take your word on that," Sean smiled. "We can head over to the library if you want to look into your previous lives or there's the rest of campus such that it is or Maldon. Might run into some Fey on the way to any of those places if they haven't headed to the land of eternal spring for a few weeks."
Sean Hall
Student

Postby Hannah » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:20 am

"I kinda feel like doing something... normal?"
Hannah

Postby Sean Hall » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:02 pm

Sean looked uncertain for a moment. Normal for him and everybody else were after all probably two very different things.

"Er... we could go get coffee?" Sean asked, "That's about as normal as it gets, right?"
Sean Hall
Student

Postby Hannah » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:41 pm

"Sure. Dunno if I can drink it, but I'll give it a shot!"
Hannah

Previous

Topic attributes:

Return to The Point