Meditation Station

The site of the recently restored Braddock Lighthouse. Aircraft hangars and other X-Men facilities, including a Cerebra unit and the Danger Room have been constructed around the foundations of the lighthouse.

Re: Meditation Station

Postby Wanda Johansson » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:26 pm

"She's probably had some bad experiences with them. But my relationship with her is... complicated, so you're right, she'll probably want to stand guard."
Wanda Johansson

High Concept: Storm Druid
Aspect: Child of Earth
Aspect: A Butterfly Flaps Her Wings
Aspect: Putting Down Roots
Aspect: Wrapped In The Leash

Postby Sean Hall » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:45 pm

"Ah, quite. Be interesting to have an audience when I blow up an experimental echantment," Sean said not sure whether ask about why it was complicated or not. "Wizards do have the unerring habit of making people have bad experiences."
Sean Hall
Student

Postby Wanda Johansson » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:07 pm

Wanda nods, "And she 'grew up' in a different time. For at least the time being, she's my 'guardian'. I've been referred to as a 'child of earth', but the only person other than Isolde who seemed to know anything about that was supposedly my previous guardian and the vampires killed her."
Wanda Johansson

Postby Sean Hall » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:07 pm

"Child of Earth is pretty non-specific as titles go," Sean said, "Could mean most anything, but if you've been assigned a guardian it must be an important thing."
Sean Hall
Student

Postby Wanda Johansson » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:09 pm

“Isolde says I’m not the only one, but she hasn’t seemed inclined to introduce me to any of the others. Only my previous guardian was assigned. Apparently, now that I’m ‘awake’, I get to choose. I chose Isolde.”
Wanda Johansson

Postby Sean Hall » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:24 pm

"It'd be hard to choose better," Sean said, "She does appear to have the cryptic old magical creature thing down doesn't she?"
Sean Hall
Student

Postby Wanda Johansson » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:27 pm

"She has honed it to a sometimes irritating degree," Wanda says with a small chuckle.
Wanda Johansson

Postby Sean Hall » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:37 pm

"I'm starting to wonder where it comes from as it appears to be pervasive," Sean joked while gesturing at the stacks of books.
Sean Hall
Student

Postby Wanda Johansson » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:01 pm

“Maybe they just get tired of being perceived as having easy answers. One would assume they have a few from living so long.”
Wanda Johansson

Postby Sean Hall » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:06 pm

"Might be that knowledge is more currency at that point," Sean shrugged. "Giving clear answers would be like giving gifts. Suppose though after your 400th visitor asking you to answer their multitude of questions you might get a little tired of it."
Sean Hall
Student

Previous

Topic attributes:

Return to The Point