Charbroiled

The site of the recently restored Braddock Lighthouse. Aircraft hangars and other X-Men facilities, including a Cerebra unit and the Danger Room have been constructed around the foundations of the lighthouse.

Charbroiled

Postby Null » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:38 pm

Upon returning to campus, Will had dropped Sam off in the infirmary, and then had roughly tossed Char into a holding cell.

After leaving her there to stew for about an hour, he walked back into the holding area, ducking his (still 20-foot) frame to walk down the hallway.
Null

Re: Charbroiled

Postby Char » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:50 pm

The hallway is cramped, to say the least, for a 20-foot person. When he makes his way to Char's cell he finds her conscious and sitting on the bed, knees pulled up against her chest and glaring at Will with smoldering eyes.
Char

Postby Null » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:54 pm

"Well, you look like you're ready to win Sulky Goth Queen Of The Year. Just gotta do a little bit more work, you know, pout those lips, one two three."
Null

Postby Char » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:17 pm

The cell is rocked by an explosion followed by Char flipping Will off.

"Eat shit, Green Giant."
Char

Postby Null » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:19 pm

"We'll get to that," Will said, turning off the forcefield separating the cell from the hallway, and moving his giant frame in, squeezing it through the door and, importantly, blocking out a chance for Char to slip past him.

"You're going to have three chances to tell me exactly where your gang is hiding out."
Null

Postby Char » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:23 pm

Char barks out a laugh.

"If you think you can be more intimidating than what they're going to do to me if I rat them out then you have another thing coming."
Char

Postby Null » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:25 pm

Will reached one finger out. It turned into a steel spike, dashing forward and impaling Char through her left shoulder.

"It's a good thing we have a competent medical staff here, because this sort of thing could really cause some serious problems if left untreated.

You now have two chances to tell me exactly where your gang is hiding out.
"
Null

Postby Char » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:31 pm

Char's sudden scream trails off into more sarcastic laughter, although punctuated with coughs of pain.

"Gotta admit, you play rough for being one of the good guys..." she manages before spitting in Will's enormous face.
Char

Postby Null » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:38 pm

Will blinked, using his right hand to wipe away the spit.

He then shot his OTHER hand out, piercing Char through the right shoulder.

He used these spike pivots to lift Char into the air, hanging only from the daggers piercing her torso. He had carefully avoided hitting any organs or anything, you know, immediately life threatening, but dangling like that couldn't have been particularly comfortable.

"That's where you're wrong. I'm not one of the Good Guys.

You now have one chance to tell me exactly where your gang is hiding out."
Null

Postby Char » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:46 pm

"Aaaaaaaah.. aah-hah-hah!" she cries out, head hanging back as Will lifts her up and for a moment she seems to lose consciousness.

"Just fuckin' kill me already..." she groans, head slowly lifting up again to look at Will.
Char

Postby Null » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:50 pm

"Strike three. You're out."

Will grinned up at the struggling Char, and lifted her higher, so she brushed up against the ceiling.

He then distended his jaw, stretching it out wider than physically possible. When "Normal" Will did things like this, he stretched out in obviously artificial fashion, looking more like a humanoid cartoon than anything particularly shocking or disturbing. But THIS Will made sure he that he had tendons and sinews and muscles, all obviously stretching and twisting to make a horrifying grimace, drops of saliva coming off his sharp teeth, a predatory look in his eye.

After letting Char hang there for a moment and take everything in, Will brought her down, and crammed her in, head-first, swallowing and sending her down into his giant form.

He didn't bite or tear, and Char wasn't immediately greeted by stomach acid or anything -- for all his bluster and bravado, this was still Will we were talking about here -- but the experience was likely less than pleasant for Char.
Null

Postby Char » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:49 pm

"Oh no no no! Fuck no!" Char objects and once she's swallowed up immediately reacts by bringing a massive explosion to bear, trying to tear her way out.
Char

Postby Null » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:25 am

The explosion caused Will's belly to rumble, and distend out of shape slightly -- and it didn't IMMEDIATELY return to form and normal shape.

Will tried to calm down his aching stomach, by punching himself ~really hard~, and contracting and constricting.
Null

Postby Char » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:43 am

There's muttered cursing and grunts of pain before Char manages to find her voice again. "Fuck! Get me out! Fuck this! I'll tell you!"
Char

Postby Null » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:08 am

"I said three chances, didn't I? I even counted with you."
Null

Postby Char » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:19 pm

"Then fucking kill me already! Fuck!"

Another burst of explosion, more flame than force roiling inside Will.
Char

Postby Null » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:14 pm

"Oof. Shoulda brought some milk. I guess I'll have to head to the dining hall.

And don't think you're going to get something so quick and dignified. You don't get a say in this anymore.
"

The flame was doing a bit of work on the inside, damaging Will's innards. It wasn't a super-pleasant experience for anyone involved, but with enough time and effort, Char might just be able to do something...
Null

Postby Char » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:29 pm

The flame inside is building as Char works herself into a panicked rage, enveloping herself in endless streams of fire and pushing out against Will's 'stomach'.
Char

Postby Null » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:44 am

Will staggered a bit, and put one hand out to catch himself on the wall. His skin was sizzling, and there was the faint scent of cooked meat through the air, as he shifting tried to keep pace with Char's fire.

"Well, FUCK you, then. Jesus christ, leave well enough alone," he grunted.

Reaching up, he used one giant hand to smash into the ceiling, damaging the fire suppression system. He was expecting helpful, cooling water to come out, and stuck his mouth up to get at it.

ASHLIE wouldn't use something as boring as water, though -- not with all that tech around. Instead, they emitted high-tech foam, causing Will to hack and cough as it went down his gullet.
Null

Postby Char » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:54 pm

At least Will doesn't need oxygen, unlike Char who flails aimlessly against the foam, her power fizzling at her fingertips.
Char

Postby Null » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:35 pm

"Now, shaddap and be absorbed already. Maybe I'll get awesome flame powers out of the deal. I'll certainly be much better at using them then you ever were."
Null

Postby Char » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:08 pm

Char manages to throw out a couple concussive blasts, but seeing how she's chocking on fire suppressant foam it's not very focused and soon enough she passes out.
Char

Postby Null » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:09 pm

"Well, fuck," Will swore, sitting down. "She couldn't take the pressure. Wimp."
Null

Postby Char » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:58 am

Char doesn't respond, being too busy drowning in fire-suppressant foam.
Char

Postby Null » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:22 pm

Will grew just a little, tiny, *teensy* bit larger -- enough to give Char a little more room, and thus, more oxygen to work with. No information comes if she's dead, after all -- or, at least, no information in a quick enough manner.

He leaned back against the wall, still covered in the fire-retardant foam, and started beating out the pattern to "Wipeout" on his stomach.
Null

Postby Char » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:29 pm

After a minute or so Char regains consciousness, sputtering and coughing up foam.

"Motherfucker..." she slaps at the foamy mess. "Do you have any idea how loud that is in here!?"
Char

Postby Null » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:50 pm

"Can't say that I do. Of course, your comfort is my number one priority as we sit here and wait. You need a magazine? A deck of cards? A dildo, so you can go fuck yourself?"

He did not stop the drumming.
Null

Postby Char » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:39 pm

"I'll tell you, just let me the fuck out!"
Char

Postby Null » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:52 pm

"You seem to think you're in any position to argue terms, which is really cute. No, really, gold star, we'll pin it on the fridge in memorium.

If I 'let you out', you'll just lie to save your own skin. Send us on a wild goose chase here there and everywhere, while your buddies do whatever the hell it is jagoffs do in their spare time. Letting you out also gives you something you haven't earned -- something you actively refused to do beforehand. You were obviously never properly disciplined as a child; it turns out, actions have consequences. And sometimes those consequences are being absorbed into a giant clay golem, who hopes that the process of integrating you into himself will give him all those little secrets and private moments you've got buried in that thick skull of yours. I mean, I'm no telepath, but absorbing your brain seems like a fairly good way to run an end around around your lies, doesn't it?"

Will was, of course, bluffing. This wasn't exactly something he tried before, and he privately had doubts that it would work. In addition, who knew how long it would take, and time was probably of the essence.

But Char didn't need to know any of that, and by scaring the living shit out of her, Will hoped she would spill all sorts of useful information. People thought he was a body horror-esque monster? Well, he could use that.
Null

Postby Char » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:12 pm

"Jesus fuck! Are you wanting to know where they are so you can submit an application!?"
Char

Postby Null » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:18 pm

"While you lot would probably do a lot better under me, I try not to associate with such...riff-raff. Bad for my digestion, you see.."
Null

Postby Char » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:03 pm

"Just let me out!" she screams, punching at the walls of her 'prison'. "They're in the hospital basement!"
Char

Postby Null » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:53 pm

"Huh. See, you CAN be forthcoming if you want to be.

You want out, hrm? Wellll...I suppose.
"

Dear reader. There were many ways for Will to remove Char from his gut. He could have opened a door in his torso, allowing her to step out with what remained of her dignity intact. He could have reached a hand down his own throat and pulled her back out again. He could have turned to water, leaving her soaking wet on the floor.

Will did not pick any of these options. For the sake of your tender sensitivities, we will spend the interim period looking at a pretty picture of a butterfly instead. Isn't it a very, very pretty picture?

Yes. Yes indeed.
Null

Postby Char » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:28 am

Unlike the pretty butterfly, Char is a much less wholesome image, lieing on the floor of the cell, clothes singed and torn and soaked in (mainly) fire suppressant foam. Coughing and spitting out bits of foam she pushes herself into a sitting position. "That was fucked up..."
Char

Postby Null » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:31 am

"Mmm. You'd better hope your tip checks out, or I'll be back. And I'll bring the sour cream."

Will walked over to one of the intercoms, and flipped the button.

"X-Teams, report to the Motor Pool, we have a destination. Oh, and ASHLIE, send a medic to the holding area. Possibly with a wet wipe."
Null

Topic attributes:

Return to The Point