Dimensional Engineering 101

The site of the recently restored Braddock Lighthouse. Aircraft hangars and other X-Men facilities, including a Cerebra unit and the Danger Room have been constructed around the foundations of the lighthouse.

Re: Dimensional Engineering 101

Postby Will » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:35 pm

"Not yet, though I'm going to look into maybe setting up some tents, or setting up some classrooms, for spare rooms if this keeps going on. We're going to have a serious capacity problem if this keeps going; the school's only so large."
Will

Postby Bobby Bowen » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:41 pm

“Good idea. I’m not native here, and it’s been decades since I’ve done this sort of thing last. Anyone know where the emergency stores would be located on this particular campus?”
Bobby Bowen

Postby Will » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:45 pm

"Someone said they saw the kitchen, so that's probably fine. And there's, like, snacks here in the XUB -- not ideal, but hopefully this won't last too long."
Will

Postby Bobby Bowen » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:19 am

“Okay, look around for bedding we can set up as well. We’ll do the same. Anyone else out there?”
Bobby Bowen

Postby Narrator » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:26 am

The comms would quickly be overwhelmed by people checking in from all over campus -- Ryan and Zoe from London, Tommy More and Calvin Strong from Maldon, Raven Bloodwynd and Jayda Nightridge from 2030...there was quite the roster here.
Narrator
Site Admin

Previous

Topic attributes:

Return to The Point