Playing With The Lights

The site of the recently restored Braddock Lighthouse. Aircraft hangars and other X-Men facilities, including a Cerebra unit and the Danger Room have been constructed around the foundations of the lighthouse.

Re: Playing With The Lights

Postby Natalie Denisov » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:39 pm

"From the X-Men's reports, it wasn't a particularly nice place, though it did have dinosaurs," she says. "Still," she starts cataloging the Point's systems in her mind, bouncing around the network, "Maybe we can find something for you to work with... as a trial run."
Natalie Denisov
Student

High Concept: Ghost In The Machine
Aspect: More Comfortable With Things
Aspect: Quad-Core Mind
Aspect: Lighthouse Keeper
Aspect: Sufficiently Advanced Technology

Postby Acala » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:45 pm

"I am also capable of maintenance and repair work. I have noticed many areas and tools exhibiting micro-fractures and structural stress. For instance, the workshop doors hitch for 0.038 seconds as they open from repeated use misaligning the magnetic seal."

"Yes, please, turn the most sophisticated swarm of machinery here into a glorified janitor."
Acala

High Concept: Robotic Remnants
Aspect: What's in a Name?
Aspect: Cheerful Helper - Sarcastic Indulgence

Postby Natalie Denisov » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:04 pm

Natalie rotates on the stool to face them, "I'm not going to just hand over the keys to monitor something like the hanger or the Danger Room unless I know I can trust you and I can explain me allowing you that access to someone like Doctor McCoy..." She pauses, "I've got it. We have an empty room." She pulls up a map of the Point. "I need to have this room converted into a room for my physical body. Most of the equipment required to transfer back into it is down here anyway, so it makes more sense for it to be here than all the way in the Med Center. I don't have the capabilities to make some of the changes needed to the room, but you do."
Natalie Denisov
Student

Postby Acala » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:16 pm

"I can do that!" the floating drone confirms, the nanite-tendrils withdrawing as the shell closes and flies off.
Acala

High Concept: Robotic Remnants
Aspect: What's in a Name?
Aspect: Cheerful Helper - Sarcastic Indulgence

Postby Natalie Denisov » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:26 pm

"Okay then," Natalie says with a brief smile, turning back to her device and finishing pulling it apart.
Natalie Denisov
Student

Previous

Topic attributes:

Return to The Point