I2 - 4th Dimensionally ((open))

The site of the recently restored Braddock Lighthouse. Aircraft hangars and other X-Men facilities, including a Cerebra unit and the Danger Room have been constructed around the foundations of the lighthouse.

I2 - 4th Dimensionally ((open))

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:24 pm

Ashlie walks into the workshop. She's done that less lately, outside of holding the Hypertech Engineering class, but it seems like she has a purpose for once. She walks straight to Rob's workstation and pulls up some of his designs, seemingly looking for something.

((open))
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Re: I2 - 4th Dimensionally ((open))

Postby Nash Riley » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:36 am

Nash Walks in and sees Ashlie. Earlier this wouldn't have bothered him but she has been acting 'different' lately.

"Hello Ms. Minamida." He says as he walks over to his workstation.
Nash Riley
Student

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:19 am

"Good afternoon, Mr. Riley." she says, briefly looking up at him.
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Postby Nash Riley » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:55 am

"Looking over Rob's work?" He asked as he brought up one of his plans which had several devices built into what looked like a climbing helmet.
Nash Riley
Student

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:56 am

"There have been some dimensional instabilities. I'm making sure his experiments weren't the cause."
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Postby Nash Riley » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:07 am

"There has been a lot of weird stuff going on lately. The ones that were in the dorms seemed capable of manipulating dimensions themselves, in my opinion at least."
Nash Riley
Student

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:37 am

"That would indicate Mr. West's work is not responsible for the situation. Good." she states matter-of-factly.
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Postby Nash Riley » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:28 am

"Do you have any idea what exactly has been going on?" Nash asked as he modified his design.
Nash Riley
Student

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:54 am

"I have no explanation for the reported incidents. It is likely that extra-dimensional entities are responsible." she says and pauses for a moment. "A solution may be in progress. I'm currently considering a contingency plan of constructing an emitter to strengthen the inter-dimensional barrier, but this is outside of my usual expertise and would likely be very power-intensive to implement."
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Postby Nash Riley » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:49 am

"Not sure I'd be any help, I don't really know anything about either," Nash said

"My powers might be useful for the dimensional stuff though. I could sort of 'see' in the one in the dorms, but it closed up before I got a good look."
Nash Riley
Student

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:52 am

"That could be of important strategic value. If you happen to come across a Sean Hall he might require your assistance. He is investigating the situation."
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Postby Nash Riley » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:36 pm

"What does he look like?"
Nash Riley
Student

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:56 pm

Ashlie taps a couple things on the workstation and brings up an image of Sean captured during her conversation with him.

"This is him."
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Topic attributes:

Return to The Point