I2DT: Tinkering

The site of the recently restored Braddock Lighthouse. Aircraft hangars and other X-Men facilities, including a Cerebra unit and the Danger Room have been constructed around the foundations of the lighthouse.

Re: I2DT: Tinkering

Postby Sean Hall » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:52 am

"Burned down my dad's tool shed when I was little," Sean said, "Accidentally turned the family dog into some kind of horrible cross between a dragon and a dog once."
Sean Hall
Student

Postby Vinny Patterson » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:01 am

"...Could you turn him back?"
Vinny Patterson

Postby Sean Hall » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:23 am

"Yeah, but the dog never looked at me the same after that," Sean said, "Always stayed on the other side of rooms. Would never stay alone in the same room with me anymore. Understandable really when you think about it."
Sean Hall
Student

Postby Vinny Patterson » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:28 am

"Well, yeah. If you don't understand what's going on, a hilarious prank can be just a terrifying experience."
Vinny Patterson

Postby Sean Hall » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:59 pm

"Yeah, can't really blame the dog for it," Sean said, "Can't be a pleasant experience being turned into some sort of part-lizard part-dog hybrid."
Sean Hall
Student

Postby Vinny Patterson » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:59 am

"Probably not.

...YOu ever turn anyone else into one?"
Vinny Patterson

Postby Sean Hall » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:24 pm

There was the brief flash of a humanoid form with limbs at impossible angles its flesh running like water then reforming. Sean closed his eyes and rubbed the bridge of his nose before answering Vinny's question.

"No," Sean said, "Not sure I'd want to do that to somebody else and it'd take... a lot of control and clarity of purpose."
Sean Hall
Student

Postby Vinny Patterson » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:38 am

"Clarity of purpose?"
Vinny Patterson

Previous

Topic attributes:

Return to The Point